PDA

View Full Version : Rockets vs. Blazers Nov 5th.

gr8freak
11-01-2005, 07:25 PM
Anybody going up?

Squig
11-01-2005, 11:09 PM
Takin the Rockets Booster Bus - should be about a dozen of us there. Gonna Leave at about 1pm ish - stop for some fine dining at the Falkland Pub. Proceed on to a watering hole somewhere near the rink then on to do some tailgating before the game - the barby is loaded - the beer is cold - ah yes nothing like tailgating in Nov - lol

Go Rockets Go!!!

Jovorock
11-02-2005, 09:00 AM
Sounds like a great time Squig, your the second group of guys I have heard going up. Have a great time!

scamperdog
11-05-2005, 12:07 AM
Save your time and money, we will just send you the points on the next Greyhound! :wave:

Jovorock
11-05-2005, 09:42 AM
Save your time and money, we will just send you the points on the next Greyhound! :wave:
Scamp protect our two groups that are going, sounds like the boys are going to party in the Loops. I'll be on the couch listening to the Rockets, watching the Canucks and Lions. What a couch potatoe's dream!

scamperdog
11-05-2005, 09:53 AM
Yha what ever, I always have the displeasure of having Kelowna fans sitting beside me or in front of me, life can really suck sometimes :(

kelownakarl
11-05-2005, 12:52 PM
Scamp protect our two groups that are going, sounds like the boys are going to party in the Loops. I'll be on the couch listening to the Rockets, watching the Canucks and Lions. What a couch potatoe's dream!
Crack open the bubbly the friend. Gotta enjoy this sportsfans fall evening indoors!

Jovorock
11-06-2005, 11:45 AM
Crack open the bubbly the friend. Gotta enjoy this sportsfans fall evening indoors!
A potential great night, SUCKED! Rockets, Canucks and Lions all lost, oh well the vodka was good.

scamperdog
11-06-2005, 01:10 PM
A potential great night, SUCKED! Rockets, Canucks and Lions all lost, oh well the vodka was good.
Canucks and Lions well that sucked, Rockets well thats priceless :groovy:

Jovorock
11-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Canucks and Lions well that sucked, Rockets well thats priceless :groovy:
No the Vodka was priceless! 1 for 4 isn't bad. :groovy:

KBF
11-06-2005, 05:33 PM
Thats probably because the Lions SUCK. Hehe, watch for the Eskies to clinch the West Title tonite. :D

kelownakarl
11-07-2005, 12:24 AM
Thats probably because the Lions SUCK. Hehe, watch for the Eskies to clinch the West Title tonite. :D
Ooops, someone spoke to soon.... Boy oh boy do I hate it when a team clinches home-field advantage after blowing their hopes. Only to see a team like the Stamps get lucky. :spineyes: