PDA

View Full Version : Jason Lynch

Jimmypop316
11-01-2005, 09:23 PM
He's stepping up as an enforcer this year. He has fought in the last 5 games in a row. He's really showing his strength and toughness, each time I see him out there he usually manhandles the other guy.

He's one misconduct away from a suspension though, I thought Sunday was his third but I was wrong. I'm not going to be all too surprised if hes Captain next year, hes bring a lot to the Chiefs, all these Lynchies have

langdak
11-01-2005, 10:08 PM
He's stepping up as an enforcer this year. He has fought in the last 5 games in a row. He's really showing his strength and toughness, each time I see him out there he usually manhandles the other guy.

He's one misconduct away from a suspension though, I thought Sunday was his third but I was wrong. I'm not going to be all too surprised if hes Captain next year, hes bring a lot to the Chiefs, all these Lynchies have

I met Scott 2 summers ago, talked with him for a little while, good down to earth kid

friends of my family know the Lynch family personally and have nothing but good things to say about the whole lot of them.

Jimmypop316
11-01-2005, 10:30 PM
I met Scott 2 summers ago, talked with him for a little while, good down to earth kid

friends of my family know the Lynch family personally and have nothing but good things to say about the whole lot of them.

Yea they are all loved down here too. I just feel bad for Scott Lynch for his injury last year. He was an amazing player and never really got to prove it.

langdak
11-01-2005, 10:59 PM
Yea they are all loved down here too. I just feel bad for Scott Lynch for his injury last year. He was an amazing player and never really got to prove it.

I couldnt agree more

Unfortunately i think that killed his goal of the NHL, but who knows

He is playing at the University of British Columbia this year, not sure if you knew that or not

At least he is still playing hockey somewhere, and getting an education out of it too

Jimmypop316
11-02-2005, 12:58 AM
I couldnt agree more

Unfortunately i think that killed his goal of the NHL, but who knows

He is playing at the University of British Columbia this year, not sure if you knew that or not

At least he is still playing hockey somewhere, and getting an education out of it too

Yea, the education plan is by far the best part about the Juniors they have set up. If they don't have it to cut it in the NHL or wherever else they've got the money for schooling to send them out on a career of their choice

langdak
11-02-2005, 01:23 AM
Yea, the education plan is by far the best part about the Juniors they have set up. If they don't have it to cut it in the NHL or wherever else they've got the money for schooling to send them out on a career of their choice

Ya its an awesome set up for the guys

Some guys taking the full 5yrs of education, cant complain with that

It adds up to some pretty good savings, cuz i know that university is not cheap nowadays

rezstyle
11-09-2005, 11:35 AM

I'm very pleased with Lynch's effort and willingness to scrap even though he's usually on our top d-line. He's fought some pretty big guys, but I'd like to see him get in with some top heavies to see how he handles himself. I'm not too sure if he's on the level of Kassian or Tidball yet, but I don't think his style would allow for him to take a beating...he's very sound technically. Every fight I've watched or read about this year, I don't believe he's been beaten yet.

I was bragging about him on hockey fights last year and knew he'd come up sooner or later. I'm sure he had a lot of help from his brothers and if I remember an article right, they think he's got the most potential out of the bunch. But you guys are right, you couldn't ask for a better family to have on our organization.