PDA

View Full Version : armstrong better than khudobin

westbeach55
11-02-2005, 12:53 AM
Armstrong has been better goaltender then anton khudobin. If i was a blades fan i would have nothing to be worried about when he leaves for the canada russia series. I think he has been largely overated. just wondering what you guys think?

Trav
11-02-2005, 06:52 AM
ever since training camp he's done well. He was the best goaltender at camp (Khudobin wasnt in Saskatoon yet). Right now I'd say the difference would be Khudobin is inconsistent, Armstrong isnt. Khudobin seems to play well when he has his head in to the game and its not on another planet. Armstrong will only get better so I'm not at all worried about the Blades goaltending when Khudobin leaves for the WJC. I think Armstrong will be fine.

Tidball
11-02-2005, 07:27 PM
ever since training camp he's done well. He was the best goaltender at camp (Khudobin wasnt in Saskatoon yet). Right now I'd say the difference would be Khudobin is inconsistent, Armstrong isnt. Khudobin seems to play well when he has his head in to the game and its not on another planet. Armstrong will only get better so I'm not at all worried about the Blades goaltending when Khudobin leaves for the WJC. I think Armstrong will be fine.

Tough call here. I wouldnt say Armstrong is better then Khudobin. Armstrong is more consistant no doubt. But when Khudobin is playing good, he is the best goalie in the dub. He is soo hard to beat on a good day. Armstrong is awesome as well.

Nook
11-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Armstrong's only 17 too... Imagine how good he'll be when he's older.