PDA

View Full Version : Ice at Cougers X 2

Chipper
11-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Well it's our annual trip to P.G. and this year its a very good team to play against. We will have our hands full this week and hope we can split the games. It will be interesting to see if any of our new defence will play tonite as I think they are both injured and not sure of there status. We will need all the help we can get on the back end. Good luck boys and don't hit a moose. (unless you need a brand new bus :laugh: )

Sput
11-02-2005, 01:15 PM
Any Ice fans coming up for the trip? I know in the past there has always been a fair number that make the trek to cheer your guys on. To bad they will have to watch two loses to the home team this year though. :D

Chipper
11-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Any Ice fans coming up for the trip? I know in the past there has always been a fair number that make the trek to cheer your guys on. To bad they will have to watch two loses to the home team this year though. :D
It would be nice of some fans to be there they will need all the help they can get.

Watch what you say Sput you may have to eat your words for dessert tonite(i hope) :groovy:

Sput
11-02-2005, 02:55 PM
I've eaten crow before Chipper. It goes OK with a nice red wine, after enough wiskey that you can't taste anything anymore. :dead:

At least you can't say that I am not an optimist.Win these next three at home, maybe some of these bandwagoners will come back to fill the old train yard. :laugh:

Spungy
11-02-2005, 07:08 PM
I don't want you to win, but i sure would like to see your team prosper again.

Good luck tonight!

fightstrap50
11-02-2005, 08:44 PM
well here we are, another Wednesday in the beautifull Kootenays. A little chilly but hey, we are the land of the ICE!!!

I hope the guys can come out hard again as they have been doing so well as of late. I am also still excited every time i hear Kris Lazaruk is in net. I am really liking the effort he is putting forward in Dakers absence and we all should be proud to have him on board. I hope Dakers recovery is going smoothly and he's probly only a few days to a week away now.

The new D-men probly aren't playing tonight but we will see on Friday, Maybe they will be ready.

Scoring lines have been a dream this season so far and we are all 100% behind them on the road this week! Play your game Ice and take it to them.

PG seems to be a much improved club this year so it should be a good one!
Good luck and GO ICE!!

GO ICE GO!!!

Chipper
11-02-2005, 09:18 PM
I was watching the Ice practice on Saturday and Dakers was there playing. He must be getting close to a return....but can he beat out Lazaruk for the number one spot? I am sure he will but Lazaruk has been very impresive as a rookie so far.