PDA

View Full Version : Trouble in the henhouse?

GF71
11-02-2005, 12:21 PM
Slade and Watt almost got into it on Monday. Reese and Rutherford had a scrap yesterday. Dulle and Voytechek has a scrap last week. Not a good sign. I am sure some of it is from being in last place and getting frustrated, but this many internal issues is not a good sign. It looks like the ghosts of last year are still in the room. Maybe Don needs to crack the whip? Maybe they are not listening to him again? The problems need to be addressed quickly either way. :confused:

Triton
11-02-2005, 12:31 PM
I know your in last place and it sounds bad but look what division your in,easily in any other division you'd be in third at least.

langdak
11-02-2005, 12:31 PM
Slade and Watt almost got into it on Monday. Reese and Rutherford had a scrap yesterday. Dulle and Voytechek has a scrap last week. Not a good sign. I am sure some of it is from being in last place and getting frustrated, but this many internal issues is not a good sign. It looks like the ghosts of last year are still in the room. Maybe Don needs to crack the whip? Maybe they are not listening to him again? The problems need to be address quickly either way. :confused:

I call for a group hug :clap:

On a more serious note, maybe this is the spark the club needs to get going a bit, being in last place in the BC division isnt an overly bad thing at the moment, look at the games in hand we have, and how many more we will have in hand after this week

I think the problem solver might be, quit taking stupid penalties that put us down 5 on 3 and that way the goalies wouldnt get hung out to dry half the time

GF71
11-02-2005, 12:37 PM
Maybe they need a nice long road trip to hold hands and sing kum-bay-ya or something? ;)

langdak
11-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Maybe they need a nice long road trip to hold hands and sing kum-bay-ya or something? ;)

By golly i tink we got one of dem dare road trips cummmmin up!!

Maybe the "chilly" weather of the praries will make the team cuddle together and realize they need more love in the room. :thumb:

Beaner
11-02-2005, 01:29 PM
lol.

Maybe a week on the road will help morale a little bit. More than 2 wins in a row would be nice as well.

rinkrat
11-02-2005, 01:36 PM
Slade and Watt almost got into it on Monday. Reese and Rutherford had a scrap yesterday. Dulle and Voytechek has a scrap last week. Not a good sign. I am sure some of it is from being in last place and getting frustrated, but this many internal issues is not a good sign. It looks like the ghosts of last year are still in the room. Maybe Don needs to crack the whip? Maybe they are not listening to him again? The problems need to be addressed quickly either way. :confused:

Maybe its a sign that they are having intense physical practises.I think its actually a good sign.If they were complacent and didn't care there certainly wouldn't be scraps at practise.They've got to take that intensity into games,perhaps that is what Don is preaching.

langdak
11-02-2005, 01:52 PM
lol.

Maybe a week on the road will help morale a little bit. More than 2 wins in a row would be nice as well.

also too.....

more then 1 game in a row that they dont give up a 5 on 3 goal :D

hollcan
11-02-2005, 05:52 PM
Most road trips, like the one coming up for the Giants, are gruelling tests of determination, physical and mental strength. Consider the team lucky to come out with 6 points as Moose Jaw & Regina are no longer "for sure" wins. We'll be following the team and will find it tough just driving to and watching the games(5 in 6 nights)