PDA

View Full Version : NOV 30th WHL VS Russia National Anthem Singers and other details

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-03-2005, 06:00 PM
From http://www.saskatoonblades.com

Nov 1- Brad Johner Joins ADT Canada/Russia Line-up

Saskatoon - The Western Hockey League and Saskatoon Blades, in partnership with the Canadian Hockey League today announced that Saskatchewan Country recording artist Brad Johner will perform the Canadian National Anthem on Wednesday November 30th in Saskatoon as part of the ADT Canada-Russia Challenge. Ms. Elena Krestova, of Saskatoon, will perform the Russian national Anthem. In another separate announcement, look for the Saskatoon Blades along with the Western Hockey League to announce the details on who will be representing Team WHL on November 30th as the honorary Captain. Further details on this exciting will be provided in the coming days.

Brad Johner is one of the most recognizable figures in Canadian Country Music. A veteran of the scene for more than 10 years, Brad has continually set the bar for excellence in performance and song writing. Brad and the Saskatchewan Centennial 2005 have been synonymous together, making the fit between the ADT Canada Russia Challenge, the 2005 Centennial Sponsorship and Brad Johner performing a natural.

The Saskatoon Blades and Regina Pats were awarded host status for the 2005 CHL Canada/Russia Challenge as part of the six CHL centers tour, which begins in November 2005. The Quebec Major Junior Hockey League and the Ontario Hockey League open the tour with two games in each of those leagues.

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-29-2005, 09:20 PM
that the game is at 8:00 PM and not 7:00PM, At first i thought it was a misprint but when I saw that printed on my ticket,i then knew it was true because since when does the ticket lie to you?

Tinner
11-29-2005, 09:51 PM
is the rink sold out?

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-29-2005, 10:35 PM
is the rink sold out?
When I bought my ticket,I was told that tickets were selling very fast,and I bought my ticket on Nov.12th. So I am not too sure if the CUC is sold out yet.