PDA

View Full Version : Hitmen at Rockets Game 17

Hitmen1
11-04-2005, 05:02 PM
I am looking forward to the game tonight. This should be the best test of the season for the Hitmen thus far. The top 2 teams going at it down in Kelowna. GO HITMEN!!

Hitmen1
11-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Well the boys came through again with a hard fought 2-1 win. Kelowna came close while down 2 men right near the end of the third. Sounded like both tenders played really well. On to Vancouver to face the Giants tomorrow night.

RunTheGoalie
11-04-2005, 11:59 PM
Great victory by the Hitmen tonight, though Kelowna made it scary when they pulled their goalie with 3:30 left, and got within one. Thankfully, they self destructed and took a too many men penalty on a botched attempt to get Yeomans to the bench, and then a high sticking penalty.

Sounds like it is going to be a tough trip to Vancouver, given the highways around Kelowna are either closed or in terrible shape. Gonna be a tired team tomorrow, I think.

Jovorock
11-05-2005, 09:51 AM
Sounds like it is going to be a tough trip to Vancouver, given the highways around Kelowna are either closed or in terrible shape. Gonna be a tired team tomorrow, I think.
The Coq was closed yesterday morning, probly ok by last night. Either way it will be a tough night drive for the Hitmen.

The biggest thing I noticed last night about the Hitmen was their defense, they are alot better than the Rockets last night. Kelowna has more firing power up front, but your defense is solid and blocks alot of shots. Pogge had a good game and always seems to play very well in Kelowna.

The Jr. Hockey Junkies were loud and having a good time, I talked to a couple of them and they were pumped for the Giant game tonite.

GF71
11-05-2005, 09:58 AM
Just saw on the news that the Coq was closed for a while this morning again, but has just re-opened. From teh summit and snoshed camera's you can see they got a major dump and it is still snowing. I am sure it will be a long trip here from Kelowna. This will help the Giants forsure...they have had trouble with Calgary since they came into the league. It should be a fun game tonight with all the Calgary fans.