PDA

View Full Version : New video screens up and running!!!

HAF
11-04-2005, 06:15 PM
According to Brad (the most reliable source I know) the new video screens are up at the toyota center. I hope they are working for tonights game!

kaniksu
11-04-2005, 09:46 PM
According to Brad (the most reliable source I know) the new video screens are up at the toyota center. I hope they are working for tonights game!

What else has been changed? I haven't been there in awhile. Are the new scoreboards better then the old one? I thought it was weird they were abandoning the traditional center ice box style board.

LifelongChiefsFan
11-06-2005, 05:28 AM
How is it at a game down there at three riv....er the Toyota Center now? I'm hoping to make it down there for a game sometime soon, probably the new years eve game. From what I have heard (not that much) it seems to be alot more enjoyable to watch a game there now than it used to be.

Oh and how about concession prices. Have they gone up any since 03?

Thanks!!

HAF
11-06-2005, 01:09 PM
How is it at a game down there at three riv....er the Toyota Center now? I'm hoping to make it down there for a game sometime soon, probably the new years eve game. From what I have heard (not that much) it seems to be alot more enjoyable to watch a game there now than it used to be.

Oh and how about concession prices. Have they gone up any since 03?

Thanks!!

The atmosphere in the Toyota Center is definately improving with the new video screens on either end of the rink. We have a few new vendors on the concourse, Great Burgers for a pretty reasonable price behing section J I believe. Ticket prices are $16 walk up for adults and $11 for kids and students. Some of the concessions have gone up a little bit but they are still the cheapest in the division from what I have noticed. Beer is $5 on the concourse or $4 for bottled beer if you go down stairs. On the concourse you are limited to Kokanee,Coors Light, Amberbock, and Bud Light, but down stairs you can get just about anything you want including Molson Canadian and Molson Ice.
The team on the ice is still struggling but like my signature line says, Even bad hockey is better then no hockey!!!