PDA

View Full Version : This team SUCKS

KBF
11-04-2005, 10:45 PM
Plain and simple, their PP is an utter joke, they are incredibly undisciplined and couldn't hit the side of a Barn if they were 3 feet from it. Ferner who I thought was turning into a good coach, and has shown he has TOO MUCH to learn.

Totally unfair to having Devan to watch this mess of a team, not fair that he is the only one on most nights giving his all, while they make him do all the work.

Connors, hit the road...this guy has done NOTHING and i mean NOTHING for a 20 year old on this team. I for the life of me cannot understand how he hasn't been traded yet or released. Am I missing something? Maybe this is yet another problem with the Ambigous Duo Ferner and Clark, they don't recognize the proper holes on the team and make the wrong changes.

What the hell has Rome done as a Blazer? Oh besides not much?

Guttierez, how the hell does this big goofball still get icetime? He takes idiotic penalties and does nothing to contribute on the scoreboard.

Clark and Ferner have to ask themselves, are we gonna develop a solid team or just let a bunch of arrogant goofs float and prance around the ice imitating hockey players?

I am utterly disgusted and sickened by what this franchise has become, and am borderline embarassed to even say I'm from Kamloops, other than the obvious ones.

scamperdog
11-04-2005, 11:04 PM
At first I just wanted to see Ferner gone, but it has become way to clear Clarke needs to go to, I am not going to jump on the players yet, although I am getting very close, I firmly believe that they have blocked Ferner from there minds and don,t give a @!$@!%!% about anything he has to say, if he talks to them like he yaks on the radio then it really shows that he has no clue to what is going on, and as far as that goes it is becoming apparent the Bell and rest of board are just as stupid. :burningma

rinkrat
11-05-2005, 12:59 AM
Rome got an assist but really did nothing.He takes a 4 minute spearing penalty with 7 minutes left,while they are trying to mount a comeback.Pretty selfish.Now I see what the problem with him is...Kassian was one of the only players giving it 100% tonight.

GFan101
11-05-2005, 01:43 AM
So true

The team is horrible and Poor Devan stood on his HEAD tonight, like what 4 outta the 5 were on the PK? he couldn't really be faulted. he poor guy works his ass off and his team does NOTHING around him, their like "oh devan'll stop it no need to block"

The guy is an AMAZING goalie and should be playing for a team that can really show how good he is b/c as of now his record shows other wise, and he takes loses personally, and always blames himself, no matter how hard he works, he always thinks they r his fault

I feel bad for him. :(

KBF
11-05-2005, 10:42 AM
Really can't tell ya what has happened in the last couple weeks. They were flying at the start of the year, and then uh oh....fans are startin to be behind us again...better change that. Down the crapper.

I mean it looks like they are doing this to spite Ferner, but damnit do they have no pride? pathetic.

rinkrat
11-06-2005, 12:43 AM
Nice game tonight kamloops,way to regroup and take the Rockets. :thumb:
Things aren't so bleak!(till friday)

Jovorock
11-06-2005, 12:15 PM
I mean it looks like they are doing this to spite Ferner, but damnit do they have no pride? pathetic.
You know better than I about Ferner, but too bad the Blazers missed out on Vandekamp. He has done a great job in PG, as long the owner Brosky leaves him alone, Vandekamp will do a great job.