PDA

View Full Version : Jan 29 @ Spokane

Kamfan
01-29-2005, 09:42 PM
1-1 after one, Hogg for the Blazers, Howarth for the Chiefs. Dubnyk making his 14th start in 15.

Better take 2 points tonight, because the Cougars have a 2-1 lead in Red Deer right now.

Kamfan
01-29-2005, 11:35 PM
Well, looks like we dropped this one (though you never know when the Blazers pull the goalie - had some decent success this year so far), but at least PG lost too (thanks Red Deer).

Jovorock
01-30-2005, 08:48 AM
Well, looks like we dropped this one (though you never know when the Blazers pull the goalie - had some decent success this year so far), but at least PG lost too (thanks Red Deer).
What's your opinion Kamfan, are the Blazers better off since the trade dead line or worse off?

The last time the Blazers were in Kelowna, I thought the Blazers were better than earlier in the season.

Kamfan
01-30-2005, 10:57 PM
What's your opinion Kamfan, are the Blazers better off since the trade dead line or worse off?

The last time the Blazers were in Kelowna, I thought the Blazers were better than earlier in the season.

The Blazers are definitely better since the trading deadline, but that probably has more to do with getting 20 healthy players into the lineup every night than an improved overall roster.

That said, they are undoubtedly better for 05-06. Really good stable of 86's & 87's. No guarantees, but they should be at least be much more competitive next year.

Jew Panda
01-31-2005, 01:45 AM
I personally believe the locker room situation is much better since the trade deadline, less tension. Add in the fact that Dean Clark isn't behind the bench anymore.

Dean Clark, there's another story. Eventually I'll start a rant thread, dedicated just for him.