PDA

View Full Version : Boris?

Flathead
11-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Has Boris played any games yet? If he has what do you guys think about him??

Tipped Off
11-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Leck hasn't played yet. I was hoping to see him tonite, but he didn't suit up.

Flathead
11-06-2005, 10:30 AM
I always liked Boris, he always plays with emotion, sometimes to much. But when he plays smart he can be a very effective player. Mabye they're saving him for against us on Wednesday. That could be interesting!

Flathead
12-01-2005, 12:45 PM
Anybody give me an update on Boris? Has he pulled out the chicken dance or anything goofy like that yet?? I miss Boris in a Bronco uniform, hope he's doing well.

Kristi
12-01-2005, 01:20 PM
Anybody give me an update on Boris? Has he pulled out the chicken dance or anything goofy like that yet?? I miss Boris in a Bronco uniform, hope he's doing well.

He's doing ok. Was scratched one game last weekend. He hasn't pulled out the chicken dance yet. I have been looking forward to that.

He did fight and won quite easily.

Tipped Off
12-01-2005, 03:51 PM
He didn't do the chicken dance, but in the one fight he had...in which he landed the only "real" punch....but it was a good one...he skated off the ice toward the box doing the fake "brush-off" on both shoulders. It was funny. He landed a solid overhand right at the beginning of the fight and the opponent jsut held on after that...he wouldn't let go so Leck couldn;t get any more shots in.

From a playing standpoint, he has been serviceable. With Wheat, Hamill, & Fiala out he's probably playing a line above where he should be, but he's been servicable and in 7 games played he is at a 0 in the +/- category.

Flathead
12-01-2005, 11:24 PM
He really is a good guy with a lot of character. Best of luck the rest of the season.