PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs win , Ams lose

HAF
01-30-2005, 01:56 AM
Nothing is sadder for an Ams fan to say than that...... This fight for a playoff spot aught to get pretty interesting....... What are everyones thoughts and predictions of where we both will be by the middle of March?
I hope we both make the playoffs and send Portland to the basement but its not looking good...

90-91
01-30-2005, 10:58 AM
Nothing is sadder for an Ams fan to say than that...... This fight for a playoff spot aught to get pretty interesting....... What are everyones thoughts and predictions of where we both will be by the middle of March?
I hope we both make the playoffs and send Portland to the basement but its not looking good...
The Div. was tight like this last year right to the end........I think it's a good thing, having so many teams that play so equally. It's too bad that they can't be equally good as opposed to the way it is now equally bad This would be a lot more fun if all the teams were beating each other up as well as beating up the rest of the league.

I hate to say this but Portland looks to be on the move and that will leave Spoke. and TCA to fight for the last spot. I really don't see Everett slipping all the way to the cellar.

upper level fan
01-30-2005, 12:30 PM
I dont know if Everett dont get things turned around they could very easily end up in the celler. But the next 6 games are important were they have kam, sea twice, evt, por, and tri. They have 5 big divisional games that they have to come out on the up side from If they can take 4 of those 6 games they could be doing good. It should be very interesting to see how things go.

01-30-2005, 12:40 PM
Doesn't really matter wheather Tri or Spok. goes to the playoffs. Seattle will take either team out in 4.

KOHO
01-30-2005, 01:27 PM
That's true but at least it will be four more games of hockey.

HAF
01-30-2005, 01:31 PM
I dont know about that. We crushed Seattle 8-1 the other night.
I think Tri could make a series out of anyone they face.

speedkills
01-31-2005, 01:04 PM
I dont know about that. We crushed Seattle 8-1 the other night.
I think Tri could make a series out of anyone they face.

Yeah...ya still gotta play the games, but Seattle has shown itself to be definitely the best team in the US division. But then again, stranger things have happened.

It'll be interesting, Upper Level Fan is right, these next 5 games oughta be REAL interesting for the Chiefs. Personally, considering how bad everyone expected the Chiefs to be, making the playoffs is a good thing, even if we're eliminated quickly.