PDA

View Full Version : Kootenay ICE vs Kamloops Blazers! lets go ICE!!

fightstrap50
11-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Well with the Ice rapping up their BC Div road trip in Kamloops after splitting the two games against Prince George on the road, Im sure they are looking for a win to come back home with 4 of 6 points in their own Division.

It should be a great game with a couple days rest for our guys to recupe after a few injuries in PG. As well as a little more healing time for the new D-men in Kurceba and Flatt. Hope they are well now and Chad Greenan too!

:thumb: Tonights game will also mark the return of our starting Goal tender TAYLOR DAKERS!! :thumb:
Wellcome back to the ice Taylor its great to see you back and I hope you can return to the form you left off like last season. We all know you havent played all summer nor any training camp time here nor NHL camp, so we cannot expect the world of you right away but we are confident in the fact that this is your team now as starting goalie! Again wellcome back. :wave:

Kamloops has been playing well as of late and so have the Ice, so it should be an entertaining game to listen to. The Ice know they will have to come out with intensity and work their systems effectivly to pull out a win. They have good coaching and training and know what has to be done every night. Its been a great start to the season guys, keep going hard! :groovy:

Now go out their ICE and win another road game and a big 4 point game in the BC division! Woo Hoo!

GO ICE GO!!!

scamperdog
11-06-2005, 06:11 PM
Kamloops has been playing well as of late and so have the Ice, so it should be an entertaining game to listen to. The Ice know they will have to come out with intensity and work their systems effectivly to pull out a win. They have good coaching and training and know what has to be done every night. Its been a great start to the season guys, keep going hard!
OK, I don,t think one good game in two weeks is playing well, but tonight the advantage should be to the Ice, with this being our third in a row, but hopefully it is a good game, very seldom there not between these two teams, so I will say kamloops in a shoot out! :groovy:

fightstrap50
11-06-2005, 06:27 PM
Kamloops has been playing well as of late and so have the Ice, so it should be an entertaining game to listen to. The Ice know they will have to come out with intensity and work their systems effectivly to pull out a win. They have good coaching and training and know what has to be done every night. Its been a great start to the season guys, keep going hard!
OK, I don,t think one good game in two weeks is playing well, but tonight the advantage should be to the Ice, with this being our third in a row, but hopefully it is a good game, very seldom there not between these two teams, so I will say kamloops in a shoot out! :groovy:

I wouldnt say beating the Rockets is not playing well. Second of all what I was meaning is that your team has 20 points and the Ice have 23. Dont take what you read so seriously. This division is close because all teams are/or in your case were, playing well.

I hope the Ice can come out with a big game win tonight, that is all I want. lol.........till our next game that is! lol

GO ICE GO!!!

scamperdog
11-06-2005, 10:35 PM
I don,t know what your goaltenders injury was, but I have to wonder if he is close to 100%, it seemed like at every break or when the puck was in our end he was down stretching or doing a lot of skating, or is that the norm for him,
I was surprised that the Ice did not try to take it to us more tonight, as the Blazers looked like a very tired hockey team, shots on goal really were not an iddication of what kind of game it was, all in all not the most exciting game these two teams have played but not bad. :thumb: