PDA

View Full Version : ice mania

Wildeyes
11-08-2005, 10:34 PM
i know this has nothing to do bout the raiders but if u are in the PA area check out this tourny there is some great hockey action

plus u will see me :D :thumb: :clap:

it is happening from Thusday untill sunday

the finals is sunday at 1200pm at the art hauser center

the games are playing at all 3 pa rinks kinsmen stuart and art hauser center

Triton
11-09-2005, 10:23 AM
How much are induvidual tickets for that or do you have to buy a tourny pass?Could you investigate that for me..thanks.

Wildeyes
11-09-2005, 10:44 AM
tourny pass os $25 and i think a game pass is either $5 or $3 i will let u know when i am done reffing today i am on the ice at 230 van. Hawks vs winnipeg
515 edm SSAV vs Moose Jaw

mintos play at 8pm vs van. Giants so far mintos are 1-0 with a 4-0 win over Beardy's

Triton
11-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Your efforts would be appreciated.And an awesome start for the Minto's.

Joe Hallenback
11-09-2005, 08:10 PM
The Interlake Lightning won there game 9-1 over Kamloops and they are probably the best Manitoba Midget team. The Eastman Selects lost 2 games so far and they are a below average team. It also says the Winnipeg Sharks are there but they are a batamn team? The Wild and Thrashers are both Winnipeg Midget teams maybe its one of them but I wouldnt have expected them to get killed in both of there games as they are both decent teams.

Triton
11-10-2005, 10:23 AM
Well the Minto's are 2-0 after their win over the Vancouver Giants.Some great hockey being played the week as well there have been some outstanding players being showcased.Tonight I'am going to take in the Minto's vs the North Vancouver Island Pack,in which the Minto's should see their record improve to 3-0.Other teams that have been impressing have been,Notre Dame Hounds(2-0),Interlake Lightning(1-0-1),Edmonton Gregg Distributors(1-0),Edmonton SSAC(1-0-1),and the Moose Jaw Warriors(1-0-1) as of this morning.Some teams are on the ice now.As for tickets..$5.00 per game,$10.00 for the day or $25.00 for the entire tourny pass like Wildeyes has stated.

Wildeyes
11-10-2005, 10:35 AM
i will be lining the minto and Van Island game tonight at 8pm

if u want more info goto www.pamintos.com and u will find the draws and record and up to date scores

c u at the rinks

Triton
11-10-2005, 10:53 AM
i will be lining the minto and Van Island game tonight at 8pm

if u want more info goto www.pamintos.com and u will find the draws and record and up to date scores

c u at the rinks

Do you have a number you will be wearing??

Wildeyes
11-10-2005, 05:04 PM
nope i will be the muscle bound person i will be on the visitor blue line for the first period and then the mintos for the 3rd

Triton
11-10-2005, 10:57 PM
Great game tonight.Minto's crushed the Vancouver Island Pack 10-2.Why do some of these teams think they can compete..boy are there some brutal teams at this tourny.The Pack's play tonight was aweful.They got beat to every..I mean EVERY puck,they were punished all night.Basically thats how they have played all tourny.Is that how they are in league play?Anywho,we played ok and too bad we were the team to surrender the first goals from the Pack in the tourny.On to the next victim.

Joe Hallenback
11-11-2005, 12:31 AM
Interlake beat Edmonton Gregg 9-5 did anyone catch this game?

Triton
11-11-2005, 01:04 AM
Interlake beat Edmonton Gregg 9-5 did anyone catch this game?

Probably not.Everyone was watching the Minto's game which was at the same time,just different venue's.Interlake must be very good,cause they beat a good Gregg Distributors team.

Joe Hallenback
11-11-2005, 03:23 AM
I would say they are the best Manitoba team right now but Pembina Valley Hawks are on fire right now and recently beat the Lightning with Jay Fehr putting in a dominating performance(hope in gets a little bigger like his older brother cause this guy is an offensive dynamo and he will be in the Wheaties lineup next season as a 17 year IF he can handle the physical play) but the Lightning are a very good team. Watch out for Clegg and Appleyard to light it up and Bobbe is a great young defensemen who will play in the Dub next season as a 16 year old.

westbeach55
11-11-2005, 08:38 AM
going to watch interlake play today and minto's

Triton
11-11-2005, 11:04 AM
I would say they are the best Manitoba team right now but Pembina Valley Hawks are on fire right now and recently beat the Lightning with Jay Fehr putting in a dominating performance(hope in gets a little bigger like his older brother cause this guy is an offensive dynamo and he will be in the Wheaties lineup next season as a 17 year IF he can handle the physical play) but the Lightning are a very good team. Watch out for Clegg and Appleyard to light it up and Bobbe is a great young defensemen who will play in the Dub next season as a 16 year old.

Clegg,Appleyard and Bobbe,who owns their rights?

Joe Hallenback
11-11-2005, 11:14 PM
Lethbridge drafted Bobbee in the first round last draft and I do not think Clegg or Appleyard are drafted

Triton
11-11-2005, 11:31 PM
Well the Minto's dominated a chippy affair with a 3-0 win over Spruce Grove Timberwolves.Karsten Felske got the shutout and was hardly tested.Very physical game,and got very chippy throughout.The Minto's now play Edmonton Gregg Distributors tomorrow morning.My predictions for the playoffs are as follows:

Mintos 5 Edmonton Gregg 3
Interlake 6 Beardy's 2
Notre Dame 5 Edmonton SSAC 4
Moose Jaw 4 Tisdale 2

Wildeyes
11-12-2005, 02:43 PM
Well the Minto's dominated a chippy affair with a 3-0 win over Spruce Grove Timberwolves.Karsten Felske got the shutout and was hardly tested.Very physical game,and got very chippy throughout.The Minto's now play Edmonton Gregg Distributors tomorrow morning.My predictions for the playoffs are as follows:

Mintos 5 Edmonton Gregg 3
Interlake 6 Beardy's 2
Notre Dame 5 Edmonton SSAC 4
Moose Jaw 4 Tisdale 2

close
mintos 2 edm gregg 1 OT
interlake 3 beardy's 4
notre dame 7 edm SSAC 2
moose jaw 4 tisdale 3

Just goes to show that sask AAA is the best in CANADA

Triton
11-12-2005, 03:42 PM
This morning was a great game.Minto's win big in OT.So now my predictions are as follows:

Mintos 4 Notre Dame 3
Moose Jaw 5 Beardys 3

Wildeyes
11-12-2005, 07:28 PM
mintos played good for 1 1/2 Periods but fell apart for the second half of the game

You will see me in the final game tomorow at 12pm i will be the well u will pick me out there will be 2 skinny zebra and then there will me

You all should come to the game it will be a dozzy

Triton
11-13-2005, 12:36 PM
I was going to predict Notre Dame over P.A,but I changed my mins.I should have stuck with my original,then I would have been right.My predictions for the final are:

Notre Dame 5 Moose Jaw 2

Triton
11-13-2005, 03:25 PM
Man I was close.Notre Dame Hounds are this years Ice Mania champs.They defeated Moose Jaw 4-2 at the Art Hauser Centre,and are repeat champs,as they took the cake last year as well.Very good game I thought.Any one who was there care to comment on what they thought of the tourny?Impressions?

Wildeyes
11-13-2005, 03:26 PM
notre dame 4 moose jaw 2

it was a good game

It was a good tourny i am glad it happends every year it is a awesome week thanks for coming out guys