PDA

View Full Version : Upper Level Fan.....you chicken????

HAF
01-30-2005, 01:41 PM
I have a challenge for you.... If the Ams beat out the chiefs for a play off spot this year You have to goto the first CHIEFS vs AMS game in spoke wearing an AMS jersey, cheering us on.(I'll be there taking pictures for the forum)
If the Chiefs advance, You can come to their first game in Tri next year to see me in a Chiefs jersey rooting on the Chiefs in my beloved Ams home barn....
Its gut check time.... Just how true to the chiefs are you??? Wanna take the bet????

kelownakarl
01-30-2005, 02:20 PM
I like the sounds of this!!!! Do it, this could be fun!

bcboy
01-30-2005, 04:28 PM
That is one heck of a idea Ams fan. Way to funny. I hope He takes up on that one, you would look very good in a chiefs jersey!!!! :eek:

upper level fan
01-30-2005, 06:23 PM
So let me get this right If tri-cities gets left out of the playoffs then i will come to Tri-cities for the first game against each other next year and you will be wearing a chiefs jersey rooting for the chiefs and if Spokane gets left out of the playoffs you are going to come to spokane to watch me cheer for the americans in a tri-cities jersey. Do I have this correct? if so I agree. Just one question what are we going to do if they both for some reason make it? Who ever goes further? or if for some reason they end up 2 and 3 we go who wins the series? Im game sounds like a good bet to me. And if by some chance I lose do you have a ams jersey for me to wear? I will have one for you to wear.

HAF
01-30-2005, 11:19 PM
Yes, I have an Ams jersey for you. Yes you had the deal straight, If the Ams get a playoff birth it will be you rooting on the Ams from the upper level in Spokane. If the chiefs advance and the Ams dont then it will be me rooting on the Chiefs in the Tri City coliseum.
I'd say if they both advance then its whoever make it farther and if we go 2 & 3 the series will decide it.
I think this sounds like fun and shows the Am's and Chiefs fans that there can be a civilized rivalry without bashing and fighting.
ITS A DEAL THEN!
Now if you'll excuse me I have to mail TippedOff his dang puck :mad: :mad: :(

Thunderbird107
01-31-2005, 03:42 AM
I'd be careful with this. I had to wear a Hawks jersey to the last Portland Seattle game at the Key and all of 107, well most of the arena, turned on me. Chants of "traitor" and people wanting to pick fights. It sounds like a good bet but if you are a familiar face at your rink, it might be hard to explain the fact you lost a bet.

grumphy
01-31-2005, 10:20 AM
I'd be careful with this. I had to wear a Hawks jersey to the last Portland Seattle game at the Key and all of 107, well most of the arena, turned on me. Chants of "traitor" and people wanting to pick fights. It sounds like a good bet but if you are a familiar face at your rink, it might be hard to explain the fact you lost a bet.
I don't think I'd survive the warm up in a Hurricane jersey. :D

HAF
01-31-2005, 02:04 PM
I think we'll be alright. Most of the fans in both Tri and Spoke are pretty good natured people when you get past the bitterness of being let down so much.... Thats why the other guy (winner) will be there. To take pictures for our forums and also to explain the bet and tell people to check out all the Zany little sidebets and fun that goes on at www.whlfans.ca ......

upper level fan
01-31-2005, 09:19 PM
this is fun gives us a little more reason to root our teams on. I will be at the game on the 19th. I havent got my tickets yet but i will try to get them by were you told me yours were if not we will have to arrange a place an time to meet so we can shake on it and chat. Maybe this will lighten up some of the to serious Chiefs and Americans fans and show them you can have some fun with the opposing teams fans.

HAF
02-21-2005, 03:58 AM
We spanked the Chiefs on saturday. Squeeked by Kelowna 3-1 on sunday. It looks like we now have a tie on our hands again!!!! This playoff race is really gonna get intense over the next couple of weeks. It sure makes the game more fun when there is something on the line eh?
May the best team win!!!

upper level fan
02-21-2005, 05:06 PM
Ya just depends on wich Chiefs Team shows up. I went to both road games this weekend and watched two different teams play. The chiefs started out real slow in portland and got lucky they werent down more than one goal after the first. Then they took advantage of that and didnt give up and started playing with some fire. Then as you know the complete oppisite happened in Tri sat night. They got behind and just gave up. If they can play like they did in Portland in the second and third period for the rest of the season you might as well get ready for the Chiefs Jersey if they play like they did Sat against the Americans I might as well get ready for you to come here next season. This is a big weekend and Saturdays game is even bigger now.

HAF
03-06-2005, 12:06 AM
An overtime win for the good guys, and another one in the L column for our friends in Spokane!!! Its getting fun now, aint it kids???

HAF
03-12-2005, 11:37 PM
What a nail biter tonight!!!! We both have pretty tough schedules ahead of us. This is gonna be close!