PDA

View Full Version : Predict when the Rebels win their next game

Rebel66
11-09-2005, 11:29 PM
Ok, that's now 10 straight defeats for the Rebels. When was the last time that occured? (Probably the 17 wins season would be my guess)

I thought that it would be interesting if we all have a guess at when the Rebels will win next:

I'll guess November 19th against Lethbridge which would end a 12 game losing skid. Ouch! To be honest the losing streak could go on even longer with Swift Current on the 25th a likely game to end the losing streak.

Whatever, I'll take the lumps right now. The boys seem to be competing hard and are in the games now. Two shootout losses and a one goal defeat in Kamloops means that they are getting close. I'm still 'keeping the faith' that they'll turn it around.

hockey4
11-09-2005, 11:36 PM
Im starting to feel sorry for these boys. Sounds like a fluke winning goal by the blazers ( leslie goes to play puck and it hits a leg and goes in). They cant seem to catch a bounce in all these one goal games. Its only a matter of time before they win. Im gonna say they win nxt friday at home vs. PG. Also, i think wick better pick it up or hes gonna be out of town. There is rookies with more goals then him.

playa
11-09-2005, 11:50 PM
Well, I'm gonna go along with the guess of the Rebs beating PG. I am feeling bad for the boys with some of their last few losses. The effort is finally there we just need the bounces. Please fall to us PG...PLEASE....

3rebels
11-10-2005, 12:51 AM
Hope, HOPE, Kelowna is the victim of the Rebels win to end the "streak" :groovy:

Rebels30
11-10-2005, 10:41 AM
i'm almost positive that the rebels are going to win against P.G. !!! :groovy: :clap: :thumb:

frontrow fan
11-10-2005, 10:46 AM
I would LOVE to see them beat Kelowna, but I really doubt that will happen, so I will go with P.G. as well...
sounds like it's coming together...Maybe with Lester keeping it together we can pull off some games!! Hansen back has certainly helped.... and I agree with the comment on Wick...he needs to pull his weight or he'll be on the bus to Moose Jaw!! (hee hee) ;) it almost seems to me that he doesn't want to be here, or that playing here isn't worth his time or something...doesn't seem to have the drive he had last season...

tiny
11-11-2005, 09:08 AM
my prediction is tonight.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
11-11-2005, 09:15 AM
Next Win: Never again!

Sorry guys, just had to throw in a shot. :thumb:

You guys do have a good team, just seems like a few bad breaks. Oh well, anything to help out the Broncos.