PDA

View Full Version : Blades Vs Pats

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-10-2005, 01:04 AM
The game started off at a good pace,the Blades had some chances and so did the Pats. Aaron Bader started the goal parade scoring first for the Blades. The Pats goalie David Reekie struggled in the net,letting in 5 goals,so in came Linden Rowat to replace him and he played somewhat better. Scoring the 2nd goal for the Blades was Zdenek Bahensky and it was a shorthanded one on a breakaway.( was it his first time being interveiwed on Global Sports after the game? I think so) The 3rd goal was scored on a Penalty Shot by Devin Setoguchi,the 4th goal was scored by the Blades sophomore Justin McCrae. another youngster Colton Gilles who has played well for the Blades this season scored the 5th goal. It was after that goal when the Pats settled down after taking a timeout, Justin Bernhardt was taken down, so he also was awarded a penalty shot because Nick Knudsen tripped of over his own feet at the Pats blueline,but he skated back and caught up to Bernhart only to trip him and give Bernhart the penalty shot, the penalty shot beat Armstrong who had a shutout going unitl that goal was scored, Bernhart scored the first goal of the game for the Pats( I think that was when someone threw their soft drink on the ice, I mean come on the Blades were up and ya I can understand someone dissagreeing with the call but doing that and possibly causing the Blades to get a delay of game penalty is taking it a little too seriously) In the game there where some fisticuffs which of course included Brandon Tidball squaring off against Derek Reinhart,Brad Cole taking on kyle Ross,Todd Panchyson fought Justin Bernhart, Adam Geric took on Curtis Patterson, the Pats Czech import Petr kalus scored the second and last goal for the Pats making the score 5-2, when those last two goals were scored the Captain Wacey Rabbit and Evan Haw that really just poured salt on the wounds of the Regina Pats.It was a good game, not only because the Blades won but they extended their winning streak to 5 games and the game was filled with a lot of different situations, I really did not expect a margin of 5 goals and a score of 7-2, I thought the game was going to be an even chanced and tight checking game. Here are some stats from the game.

Saskatoon Blades Player Stats

Evan Haw 1 goal
Dane Crowley 2 PIMS
Brad Cole 5 PIMS
Joe Barnes 1 goal & 2 PIMS & he almost dropped the gloves with with Craig Schira
Justin McCrae 1 goal
Devin Setoguchi 1 goal & 2 assists
Brandon Tidball 1 assist & oh wait 29 PIMS
Colton Gillies 1 goal
Aaron Bader 1 goal & 1 assist
Wacey Rabbit 1 goal & 1 assist
Adam Geric 5 PIMS
Todd Panchyson 5 PIMS
Zdenek Bahensky 1 goal & 1 assist
Blair MacAulay 1 assist
Kevin Armstrong 36 saves

Regina Pats Player Stats

Curtis Patterson 7 PIMS
Kyle Deck 2 PIMS
Derek Reinhart 7 PIMS
Craig Schira 2 PIMS & he almost dropped gloves with Joe Barnes
Kyle Ross 5 PIMS
1 goal & 5 PIMS
Garret Festerling 1 assist
Petr Kalus 1 goal & 2 PIMS
Levi Lind 1 goal & 4 PIMS

Tonights Attendance

Shots On Goal
Blades Pats
1st 16-17
2nd 10-10
3rd 11-11
total 37-38

3 Stars Of The Game
1st Star Devin Setoguchi with a 3 point proformance
2nd Star Kevin Armstrong stopping 36 shots on route to a 7-2 victory
3rd Star Zdenek Bahensky chipping in with 3 points

Tidball
11-12-2005, 06:13 AM
The game started off at a good pace,the Blades had some chances and so did the Pats. Aaron Bader started the goal parade scoring first for the Blades. The Pats goalie David Reekie struggled in the net,letting in 5 goals,so in came Linden Rowat to replace him and he played somewhat better. Scoring the 2nd goal for the Blades was Zdenek Bahensky and it was a shorthanded one on a breakaway.( was it his first time being interveiwed on Global Sports after the game? I think so) The 3rd goal was scored on a Penalty Shot by Devin Setoguchi,the 4th goal was scored by the Blades sophomore Justin McCrae. another youngster Colton Gilles who has played well for the Blades this season scored the 5th goal. It was after that goal when the Pats settled down after taking a timeout, Justin Bernhardt was taken down, so he also was awarded a penalty shot because Nick Knudsen tripped of over his own feet at the Pats blueline,but he skated back and caught up to Bernhart only to trip him and give Bernhart the penalty shot, the penalty shot beat Armstrong who had a shutout going unitl that goal was scored, Bernhart scored the first goal of the game for the Pats( I think that was when someone threw their soft drink on the ice, I mean come on the Blades were up and ya I can understand someone dissagreeing with the call but doing that and possibly causing the Blades to get a delay of game penalty is taking it a little too seriously) In the game there where some fisticuffs which of course included Brandon Tidball squaring off against Derek Reinhart,Brad Cole taking on kyle Ross,Todd Panchyson fought Justin Bernhart, Adam Geric took on Curtis Patterson, the Pats Czech import Petr kalus scored the second and last goal for the Pats making the score 5-2, when those last two goals were scored the Captain Wacey Rabbit and Evan Haw that really just poured salt on the wounds of the Regina Pats.It was a good game, not only because the Blades won but they extended their winning streak to 5 games and the game was filled with a lot of different situations, I really did not expect a margin of 5 goals and a score of 7-2, I thought the game was going to be an even chanced and tight checking game. Here are some stats from the game.

Saskatoon Blades Player Stats

Evan Haw 1 goal
Dane Crowley 2 PIMS
Brad Cole 5 PIMS
Joe Barnes 1 goal & 2 PIMS & he almost dropped the gloves with with Craig Schira
Justin McCrae 1 goal
Devin Setoguchi 1 goal & 2 assists
Brandon Tidball 1 assist & oh wait 29 PIMS
Colton Gillies 1 goal
Aaron Bader 1 goal & 1 assist
Wacey Rabbit 1 goal & 1 assist
Adam Geric 5 PIMS
Todd Panchyson 5 PIMS
Zdenek Bahensky 1 goal & 1 assist
Blair MacAulay 1 assist
Kevin Armstrong 36 saves

Regina Pats Player Stats