PDA

View Full Version : champions suggestion

LOYALTY
11-10-2005, 11:46 AM
just a couple of suggestions for the champions........pre and post game show live at the arena.......and to celebrate a hat trick (when it happens again) if everyone brings their old hats to the rink and the bronco's make a "hat bin" we could have 1500 hats thrown onto the ice when we get a hat trick and then the attendants (or whoever) can pick them up and put them back in the hat bin...for the next game(I just thought of this because hats are so expensive these days that no one wants to throw them on to the ice in fear of not getting them back)...just a thought...also if someone could please talk to the announcer about his timing and selection of music, not getting too much of a chance to cheer, his timing is way off....just my thoughts

section q
11-10-2005, 12:41 PM
the "hat bin", who is going to walk through the doors of the CCC every game night and then pick through a dirty, old "hat bin" so that they can hold onto that dirty, old hat for the game in hopes that a bronco player will score 3 goals? i have an idea, how bout everyone bring their leftovers from supper to the game so that the fans that are hungry can get a free supper (I just thought of this because food is so expensive these days that no one wants to throw out their leftovers, if they know they could feed the hungry).

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
11-11-2005, 07:14 AM
Hurray for old greasy farm hats. It hurts when we never celebrate a hat trick properly here is Swift, since it's happened here at least twice this year and is still such a rare event.

Sounds like I'm bringing a few hats with me to the next game.