PDA

View Full Version : ICE vs Everet Silvertips, lets go ICE!!

fightstrap50
11-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Well this should be a good game with the Silvertips visiting Cranbrook for the first game back since the playoffs. I hope the Ice can come out hard again on their home ice and home fans cheering them on! Woo Hoo!!!

As long as we stick to the game plan we should fare pretty well with the addition of some new key guys to the team. They all looked good on thursday night against the Hitmen and should be more settled into the team locker rooms and play styles.

Everet has been playing pretty well as of late so the guys know they have to come out hard and set their tempo and go. Go for the 60 minute effort Ice and get the 2 points! :groovy:

GO ICE GO!!!

Tipped Off
11-12-2005, 08:08 PM
Low shots, 0-0 or 1-1 heading into OT. Tips are playing without their top offensive players...Hamill, Fiala & Wheat and without two top defenders, Heshka & Doyle.

Either that...or the Tips will be tired at the end of this long road trip and will get whipped 5-1 or something like that.

fightstrap50
11-13-2005, 12:53 AM
well it was an entertaining game to watch and your close on your guess of the score, it was 5 to 2 for the Ice. You have a good fast team their like we do. But our new defence played great tonight and for the most part kept the big chances from happening in your favor. Our new guys are again looking really good out there together and ex Tip Curtis Bilsten got his first goal as a member of the Ice against his former club, thats gotta feel GOOD!

Dakers again looked VERY solid out there making some more great saves, albeit not really tested much by the Silvertips(20 shots), but none the less gets his second win of the season in 3 games back from injury. Way to go Taylor!

I cant say enough about how the guys are coming together and how well they are ALL playing. Its way to many names to mention in one post. So I'll keep it short and just say that I am impressed with most of the bench and cannot single out one guys bad performance, other than maybe Fauth getting caught pinching and letting the puck past him resulting in one of the Silvertip goals. But oh well teams score and thats hockey so cant hold it against him at all. He took a chance and it didnt work in our favor, whoops.
Honorable mentions to Mahovsky, Cracknell, Lee, Sylvester, Currilla, DaSilva, Russell, Bilsten, ect. They all had great games. Keep it up everyone, looks good out there.

Ya know for the amount of rookies and new team members we have this is steadily shaping up for a very entertaining season for the Ice and their fans.

Tommorow night the Hurricanes are in town and lets all hope the guys got in them for one more big game and maybe a tie for first place in the division. Woo Hoo!! Go get'em ICE!

GO ICE GO!!!

Spungy
11-13-2005, 12:17 PM
great recap! thanks! hated to miss that one but at least we had some eyes at the game :D

Chipper
11-13-2005, 01:13 PM
The Ice continue to be hard to beat at home. It was nice to meet Kristi and friends at the game and Wow what a road trip. I think they (fans and team)were on the road supporting their team 12 days, Thats a dedicated fan! sorry about the loss :skeptical I hope our streak continues tonight and tuesday also, I like winning :thumb:

tender
11-13-2005, 01:45 PM
Another job well done by the boys last night the team is really taking shape , the trades so far have really added a new demention to the team with more size and strength making it not so easy for some bigger clubs to take any liberties on any of our smaller players . Hope the boys can come out flying against the Hurricanes tonight its always a tough one but Im sure the Ice will prevail and take it to them I think it will be a low scoring affair with the Ice coming out on top for the win and a tie for first in their division . GO ICE GO !!! :clap: