PDA

View Full Version : Best Overall?

1WHLFan
01-30-2005, 03:30 PM
Who is the best player in the WHL overall. It can be a forward, defenceman, or goalie. So who is the best player in the WHL overall? :confused: :rolleyes:

Teaps
01-30-2005, 03:36 PM
How can anyone argue with Eric Fehr!...Best player in the league...

In the crowd
01-30-2005, 04:45 PM
I think fehr is a top player, but not overall best. Best d-man goes to phaneuf, best goalie is glass, best goal scorer is fehr, most dangerous player is Dawes, best overall forward is Getzlaf. As for best overall, I'd have to say Getzlaf or Phaneuf, just my opinion though.

Tinner
01-30-2005, 05:08 PM
maybe the second best, but the best is Dion. I say that without any bias being a Rebel fan but just being a hockey fan. :o

1WHLFan
01-30-2005, 05:11 PM
Forward: Clarke MacArthur he is the best two way forward in the WHL.
Defenceman: Dion Phaneuf hands down has all the tools to be a great NHLer
Goalie: Kevin Nastiuk great goalie stays in position and every game he's in net the Tigers have a chance to win.

Triton
01-30-2005, 06:05 PM
Defence:Dion Phaneuf

Goaltender:Jeff Glass or Brian Bridges

Forwards:Eric Fehr(pure goal scorer),Ryan Getzlaf(In your face type),Nigel Dawes(Best little guy),many others,but you can't say who is best overall unless you know what your looking for in a certain type of player.Each primere player in this great league has different attributes.But if I were to start a team it would have to start with either Dion or Stone(he can do it all),and not being biased just honest!Any thoughts..

RunTheGoalie
01-30-2005, 06:18 PM

Gilbert Brule would argue.

I'd go with Phaneuf myself.

Getzlaf? Maybe if he put in 100% on a regular basis. If the Hitmen could ever got 50% on average they'd be ahead of where he is now.

aknarab
01-30-2005, 11:45 PM
give Brule one more year, he'll start making other teams cry.

Rebel66
01-31-2005, 12:04 AM
Phaneuf is undoubtedly the most NHL ready if that means anything. As a hockey fan I'd rate him as the best player in the dub overall. Brule at 17 is already really high on the list so by 19, if still in the WHL, will likely be the best player.

Hitmen1
01-31-2005, 12:07 AM
If there would have been an NHL season then Phaneuf would have been there with the Flames. I think he is the best player in the league right now but there are several others who could be considered: Fehr, Glass, Brule, and others.

Jovorock
01-31-2005, 07:28 AM
If Fehr could skate he would of been on team Canada!