PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the Hat stole the win tonight

Warrior Fan
11-13-2005, 11:44 PM
Looks to me like the Warriors were robbed in this one. The highlites tonight clearly showed Lepp making the save. He has a right to be mad.

The goal at the end of the game should have counted. Barker should have got a cross check not a slash for Holzapfel. Just outright robbery.

bandwagonboy
11-14-2005, 08:15 AM
Oh come on now. Yes the reffing was poor. Both teams had a goal called back. MacIsaac wasn't the one who dropped the 3 goal lead. Take a look at the score sheat, all of the Tiger goals were even strenght. If MacIsaac helped the tigers at all it was in giving Maxwell that ten minute misconduct. It was after that bone head was in the box that the tigers mounted the comeback.

Fact is that your team had a 3 goal lead and figured they had the game wrapped up. The tigers on the other hand didn't get the memo and stormed back to make a game of it. Despite many puzzling calls both ways both teams still had plenty of chances to decide their own destiny. The shoot out... well I was sitting in the other end of the rink so I can't say one way or the other. All I can say is that the light came on and we celebrated. Some are saying Todd banged in the rebound, some are saying that it didn't go in. But don't go saying that mj was robbed in regulation. They gave up the 3 goal lead, not MacIsaac.

The MJ is probably the most exciting team I've seen this year. If they can find some defense they'll do some serious damage.