PDA

View Full Version : Rockets vs Ice

Jovorock
11-14-2005, 08:20 AM
Big game coming up Tuesday night, the Ice have been playing well and have joined the Rockets at top of the BC division. Who will win this importent game?

Rockets have two games in hand on the Ice, even the Giants are sneaking up with only five points out of the lead and only playing 19 games.

Rank Team GP W L OTL SL GF GA STK P10 PTS PCT PIM

Western Conference
B.C. Division
1 Kelowna Rockets 21 14 6 0 1 78 62 2 W 6-4-0 29 0.690 396
2 Kootenay Ice 23 14 8 0 1 83 61 3 W 7-3-0 29 0.630 430
3 Prince George Cougars 21 13 6 0 2 63 55 2 L 6-4-0 28 0.667 497
4 Kamloops Blazers 24 13 11 0 0 54 65 1 L 5-5-0 26 0.542 594
5 Vancouver Giants 19 11 6 0 2 66 45 1 W 6-4-0 24 0.632 408

Chipper
11-14-2005, 10:06 AM
ahhh yea its finally time to play the Rockets. This will be a much antisipated game probably from both teams. Both teams have been playing well and we don't get to play each other enough so its like the games are double important. Of course I will predict that the Ice will win (I never bet against them) The boys always play better when the better teams come to town,I think it will be a great game. We in Cranbrook probably consider the Rockets the biggest rivalry in our screwed up schedule until next year. I know its a mid week game but are there any fans coming up?

prospera
11-14-2005, 01:00 PM
have not played with a full team all year. we still have 5 players out who are all pretty close to being back but l don't think it will be for the kootenay game. time will tell what kind of team we really have when they all return. go rockets go

J23
11-14-2005, 01:30 PM
have not played with a full team all year. we still have 5 players out who are all pretty close to being back but l don't think it will be for the kootenay game. time will tell what kind of team we really have when they all return. go rockets go
Seems like we can't get rid of the injury bug in Kelowna. Cuthbert is the latest victim with a concussion sustained last Wednesday. Not sure when he'll be back. Also, I noticed that Cumiskey didn't play on Friday, did he get re-injured?? Hopefully we can get some of our key guys back soon and stop with all these injuries!!

Jovorock
11-14-2005, 02:23 PM
Seems like we can't get rid of the injury bug in Kelowna. Cuthbert is the latest victim with a concussion sustained last Wednesday. Not sure when he'll be back. Also, I noticed that Cumiskey didn't play on Friday, did he get re-injured?? Hopefully we can get some of our key guys back soon and stop with all these injuries!!
Too bad about Cutter, I didn't hear that. Concussions are usually a week mininum being out. So I wouldn't expect him back for the Ice game.

I heard that Cumiskys hurt his back again, so who knows when he'll be back?

I think that 7 players that are out right now, Ray, Darzins, Cumisky, Spergeon, Cuthbert, Dowzak and Card. Or did I forget anyone?

Oh well thats good for the young guys to get some ice time.

IamBatman
11-14-2005, 02:30 PM
Too bad about Cutter, I didn't hear that. Concussions are usually a week mininum being out. So I wouldn't expect him back for the Ice game.

I heard that Cumiskys hurt his back again, so who knows when he'll be back?

I think that 7 players that are out right now, Ray, Darzins, Cumisky, Spergeon, Cuthbert, Dowzak and Card. Or did I forget anyone?

Oh well thats good for the young guys to get some ice time.

Ray played against Red Deer, did he not?

Hopefully the Rockets will put there good team out there. Not the one that pokes its ugly head out at the majority of home games.

kevanie97
11-14-2005, 02:35 PM
Hook, line and sinker there Jovorock.

Cumisky's back is fine, he didn't play Friday because he ran into Reinholt in practice and was knocked out cold, they sat him for precautionary reasons.

Jovorock
11-15-2005, 08:46 AM
Cumisky's back is fine, he didn't play Friday because he ran into Reinholt in practice and was knocked out cold, they sat him for precautionary reasons.
Well hopefully that is true, don't need his back to be a problem again.

prospera
11-15-2005, 10:05 AM
Hook, line and sinker there Jovorock.

heard on the radio this morning card and cuminsky are not playing. cuminsky has a concussion.