PDA

View Full Version : pictures

Nature Boy
11-14-2005, 10:30 AM
Hey Kristi
I was wondering if you had any pictures from the Red Deer Rebels Game on your trip. I know that the Westerner policy is no cameras but I was wondering if you got some anyways.

Kristi
11-14-2005, 06:22 PM
Hey Kristi
I was wondering if you had any pictures from the Red Deer Rebels Game on your trip. I know that the Westerner policy is no cameras but I was wondering if you got some anyways.

nope left the camera at home that night. the Rebels told me absolutley no pictures so that is the only game I didn't get to take pictures on the trip.

Kristi

rinkrat
11-14-2005, 10:26 PM
what are they protecting? Is there a big black market in WHL photos? Please...

Kristi
11-14-2005, 11:10 PM
what are they protecting? Is there a big black market in WHL photos? Please...

Who knows! Just figured it wasn't worth even trying. Everett is cracking down on this as well. No cameras allowed with detachable lenses are allowed in the arena any longer (which means another investment of at least $500 for a camera I can take to the arena!!).

I am guessing there isn't a black market! HA HA! There are some people in Everett who have tried to sell them on Ebay and on other sites from what I have been told.

rezstyle
11-15-2005, 01:11 PM
I think it is messed up also. I know a couple of times at the Can, I've seen isle attendants come down and confiscate cameras until after the game. I guess they are afraid of others making profits from their "property". I see TC now sells pictures online, but haven't checked out prices. http://amsphotos.photoreflect.com

Kristi
11-15-2005, 03:09 PM
I think it is messed up also. I know a couple of times at the Can, I've seen isle attendants come down and confiscate cameras until after the game. I guess they are afraid of others making profits from their "property". I see TC now sells pictures online, but haven't checked out prices. http://amsphotos.photoreflect.com

For a 4x6 which is what I would use in my player scrapbook they are $1.50. That's steep for a 4x6 that I can get done at Costco here for 16 cents but they are giving all the money to the education fund so that is cool. If they had any of my player I would definately buy them.

rezstyle
11-15-2005, 05:06 PM
If they had any of my player I would definately buy them.

Whose your player? I see they have quite a bit of fight pics between Spokane/TC...Wish they had the KO punch Stoesz had on Boogard, I'd buy that one...