PDA

View Full Version : Warriors could use one more forward

Warrior Fan
11-15-2005, 01:08 AM
Klassen, Gibbons, Hentiuk are some names I have read.

Who would be a good addition to the Warriors for this season.

agent
11-15-2005, 05:18 PM
:spineyes: Why mess with the best offense in the league right down to the forth line who scored against MH last game. We could use a defenseman if anything at all

Warrior Fan
11-17-2005, 04:40 PM
:spineyes: Why mess with the best offense in the league right down to the forth line who scored against MH last game. We could use a defenseman if anything at all
I think Chapman stuggles with the puck alot. He is big and is getting better but too many giveaways. I also think that Fecho needs to find a way to regain his confidence. Just a little shaky the last few games.

I don't want to get Barker at all. I think the price is too high and I don't want to slim down the future at all.

We have some really good young players and I want to keep it that way.

Warrior Fan
11-17-2005, 04:45 PM
Imaging if we had Busto and Carson this year. Wow. We easily could have had them both in the lineup with our entire cast we have now. We also dealt J. Schaepart as well another dman that is a 16 year old this season with tremendous upside. That being said I think, I repeat, I think we got Simpson and Lepp in that deal so that one is not really applicable other than to say he is going to be an outstanding dman and would have looked good on this team now and in the future. Time to hold onto the future a bit and make small adjustments to put us over the top if needed. Rather than having huge swings from season to season.

LifelongChiefsFan
11-19-2005, 02:00 AM
Seeing how Speltz seems to love to give people away nowadays, I wouldn't be suprised to see you guys steal Klassen for a late round draft pick if the Chiefs go on a losing streak here.

Warrior Fan
11-19-2005, 10:18 AM
Seeing how Speltz seems to love to give people away nowadays, I wouldn't be suprised to see you guys steal Klassen for a late round draft pick if the Chiefs go on a losing streak here.
He is a player I would love to have on the Warriors espescially if the price is right.

Warriors33
11-19-2005, 11:31 PM
There needs to be some serious upgrades on D and in goal if you want a cup contender.

I would like to see something like this.

Brouwer Jones [Byers(PA)]
McArdle Boyd [Reaves(BN)]
Svenson Holzapfel Gillen
Herman Wray Robinson

[Macias(KMPS)] Henry
Simpson [Thelen(PA)]
Grundling [Day(BN)]

Carey Price
Josh Lepp

See the Warriors Forum at Network 54 if you want more details