PDA

View Full Version : Fauth traded to Regina

Chipper
11-15-2005, 11:07 PM
Cranbrook, BC -- Jeff Chynoweth, General Manager of the Kootenay ICE Hockey Club, today announced the club has traded 19-year-old Defenseman Josh Fauth to the Regina Pats in exchange for a fifth round pick in the 2007 WHL Bantam Draft.

“With eight defensemen on the roster, unfortunately not everyone was going to be able to play every night. We have three 1986 born defensemen on our club and to be fair to them they all want the opportunity to play and contribute to the team. This transaction will allow Josh the opportunity to play regularly with the Pats. We wish Josh all the best in Regina and thank him for his contributions to our Hockey Club,” added Chynoweth.

The ICE are now carrying 22 players, including two goaltenders, seven defensemen and 13 forwards

Chipper
11-15-2005, 11:12 PM
I guess that answers why I never saw him play tonight. This will bring our defence down to 7. This is what we all new would happen but I thought it would be a younger player sent down till next year. Good luck Josh and get a good down filled jacket.

Number_4
11-16-2005, 11:15 AM
Good luck Josh and get a good down filled jacket.You have no idea.... I got up this morning and the temp BEFORE the windchill was -28C. I am not kidding you... I can run my car for over 10 mins and it STILL wont be warmed up. But hey, its supposed to be around 0 all next week, so we can hope!

What can you tell me about Fauth? Any info would be appreciated.