PDA

View Full Version : Vs. Calgary

Wildeyes
11-17-2005, 09:58 PM
i thaugh they played good still had some problems with the passing nice goals from aki and plazzo it was a good win against a big team

Triton
11-18-2005, 10:43 AM
I expected more out of Calgary,for the 6th ranked team in Canada.Although the Raiders won,I'am glad I have season tickets cause I would have kicked myself for paying walk up price..man was that game boring.It was like watching paint dry.Still am wondering how Gauthier got 1st star and Deckert who posted the shutout got nothing?Hmm,what was Don Mitchell smoking?

Wildeyes
11-18-2005, 04:40 PM
it wasnt mitchell is was the hearlds sports writer gillies that picked the stars and i know shutout and no star hmmmm.....

Tiger Trauma
11-18-2005, 06:38 PM
Kudos to the raiders....good job of handing calgary another loss.... :laugh:

Sabes
11-20-2005, 04:53 PM
it wasnt mitchell is was the hearlds sports writer gillies that picked the stars and i know shutout and no star hmmmm.....

How about in Brandon last night, Novak had 3 assists and no star for him

Dwight Schrute
11-27-2005, 10:06 PM
yeah i dont know whats with pa and their sports media have you ever heard drew wilson on the radio ? the dude is a tool i know it aint an easy job but sometimes its like he sees a totally differant game and courtney gillies is no better. as far as deckert and the shtout no star thing maybe people are forgetting about the 4 times he coughed up the puck right onto a hitman stick
so that had to be taked into consideration