PDA

View Full Version : 7th Man

HAF
01-30-2005, 11:40 PM
For anyone at tonights game against Everett that was my son who got to be the seventh man tonight. He was pretty excited about it too!!!!!

Spungy
01-30-2005, 11:53 PM
Congrats!!

i hope they got lots of pictures taken for you!

our is the ice starting line up sponsered by McDonalds... what is your gimick? what does the 7th man stand for?

curious :D

HAF
01-31-2005, 12:03 AM
He got a tee shirt and free pizza and got to stand with Stoner,Belle,Schnieder and the boys during the National anthem and then got his name announced as the 7th man sponsored by Pizza Hut. I dont know if they let the older kids do more but he's only 4. Thats all he talked about all night!!!! He really loves them guys and it was cool that they gave him some attention.

Beaner
01-31-2005, 12:53 AM
Hey thats great.

Do they let the kids play at intermission down there in Tri? It's always a hoot to watch up here.

HAF
01-31-2005, 01:05 AM
Yeah, They actually had a peewee game tonight. One of the Tri Cities teams played a team that I think was from the basin here somewhere. I only caught the taol end of it. Those kids can really skate!!!! I was impressed!!!

Spungy
01-31-2005, 10:41 AM
our McDonalds starting line up is for kids under a certain age too...
they always look so tiny compared to the dressed hockey players!

so cute!

i can't wait until my son is old enough to start entering his name for it!
here they get a jersey.. and im not sure what else

HAF
01-31-2005, 02:10 PM
here they get a jersey.. and im not sure what else[/QUOTE]
Wow, they really make a big production out of for the kids there. A Jersey would have been cool!!!! All he got was a Pizza Hut t shirt that was about 10 sizes too big.