PDA

View Full Version : ICE vs Swift Current Broncos.... Lets go ICE!!

fightstrap50
11-18-2005, 07:31 PM
A few days off after the Kelowna game, and coming in on a 4 game winning streak, the Ice face the Broncos in Swift Current.

We like to joke around here in Cranbrook callingt the Broncos "Kootenay Ice East" as there are 3 former Ice players and a few more players from here in BC. Donny Lloyd, Derek Price, and Jeremy Shenderling will look to make some moves against their former team and I hope the Ice can shut them all down and keep the goals in our favor more so than theirs.

The last time we played Swift we won 8 to 1, and we are a much improved team compared to then as are the Broncos. This should be a good one. I always like hearing the formers players on the radio and want them to do good, but not against us :D I dont think it will be a blow-out score tonight, Swift will be more wise in playing the Ice tonight, but we just want the guys to get the win!

The Ice once again need to play a full 60 minute effort(and have been doing thi sgreat as of late) and maybe make it 5 wins in a row! We all know they have what it takes and I hope they come out hard and get it done! Lets go Ice!! :groovy:

GO ICE GO!!!

fightstrap50
11-18-2005, 10:50 PM
way to go guys, thats 5 in a row now!

Sounded like a good game by swift to, they kept it low scoring for the most part other than taking their eyes off of Ryan Russell for a few minutes. And thats all Ryan needs to score a couple quick ones most nights.

Billsten gets the empty netter to seal the deal as well as 2 assists. Over all good game from both clubs and Swift should be happier about this loss compared to the last one I guess lol. Good to hear that Derek Price got an assist on the only Swift goal.

I no I forgot to mention everyone but they all know Im backin"em 100%

tommorow they are in The het to face the Tigers who are also playing very well so it should be a good test for the guys to go in and sneak in another win and 2 points in such a close division.

GO ICE GO!!!