PDA

View Full Version : Second time I have watched the Warriors/Blades play

Warrior Fan
11-19-2005, 10:25 AM
and I have to say. Tidball is still a waste of a 20 year old spot. Why not get a guy that can contribute in some way. He doesn't even get a regular shift. He started getting more shifts in the 3rd period but we had sat all our stars and he was trying to goon it up with our 3rd and 4th liners. 16 and 17 year olds. Their is no sense in fight those guys. Makes no sense at all. Running guys in the corner with fists high just trying anything to dance. Why bother when you are a head like that. I liked the play of Bahensky, Seto and Rabbit though. McRae looked lost at times out their. Trying to do too much maybe with the increase role. I still like that kid though. Rabbit is so small but man can he move.
Mj has a small/fast 16 year on the team and he had countless opportunities to score but just couldn't get it. Wanted to see him get his first goal. He had a ton of minutes in the 3rd period last night and he worked extremely hard to get that first goal. Maybe next time. Khudobin played a much better game this game. He made some big saves. He was tested alot right from the get go. He kepth the Blades in it and gave them a chance to win until the 3rd period. Looks like he is coming along though.

Tidball
11-19-2005, 03:47 PM
and I have to say. Tidball is still a waste of a 20 year old spot. Why not get a guy that can contribute in some way. He doesn't even get a regular shift. He started getting more shifts in the 3rd period but we had sat all our stars and he was trying to goon it up with our 3rd and 4th liners. 16 and 17 year olds. Their is no sense in fight those guys. Makes no sense at all. Running guys in the corner with fists high just trying anything to dance. Why bother when you are a head like that. I liked the play of Bahensky, Seto and Rabbit though. McRae looked lost at times out their. Trying to do too much maybe with the increase role. I still like that kid though. Rabbit is so small but man can he move.
Mj has a small/fast 16 year on the team and he had countless opportunities to score but just couldn't get it. Wanted to see him get his first goal. He had a ton of minutes in the 3rd period last night and he worked extremely hard to get that first goal. Maybe next time. Khudobin played a much better game this game. He made some big saves. He was tested alot right from the get go. He kepth the Blades in it and gave them a chance to win until the 3rd period. Looks like he is coming along though.

Barnes and Menei hurts us. Now Haw is gone too. ouch.

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-20-2005, 04:35 PM
that the Blades still do have one 20 yr old spot to fill, so I would think that it is not a total waste of a 20yr old spot.