PDA

View Full Version : ICE vs Medicine Hat Tigers. Lets go ICE!!

fightstrap50
11-19-2005, 07:07 PM
Tonight the Ice visit the Tigers in Medicine Hat and try to make their steak improve to 6 in a row. The guys are are contributing great efforts in almost all games and with recent trades the Ice have much improved and are very entertaining to watch.

The Tigers are out in first place in the DuB and their division as are the Ice, so this one should be a great game to be at or listen to. The Ice are going to have to set the pace and work hard to calm the Tigers and further improve their road record and gain a little more confidence in doing so. They have been playing well on the road lately and seem to have gotten rid of the road jitters so I think if they work 60 minutes together they can come out with a win over a solid Tigers team.

So far on the road this week they are 1-0 against the Swift Current Broncos winning by a score of 4 to 1 last night, way to go Ice keep up the great work!! :thumb:

I'd love to be there with my cousin in the Hat to watch our guys come out with the win LOL I hope they can do it again! Come out hard Ice and get the 2 points. Lets go Ice!! :groovy:

GO ICE GO!!!