PDA

View Full Version : Broncos win

Broncs in RD
11-19-2005, 09:42 PM
About time and against one of the better teams in the Dub.
What a night for Nelson is this kid good or what!!!!!!! Great job Moir keepiing the boys in it again.

Thoughts on Desloges.....My opinion I believe the broncos should try and trade him or pick up another 20 yr old. You need your 20 yr olds to be your best players and to put up points. Yes he is good on the PK, but you need more from the 20's Like to hear your thoughts.
Great win boys

mjwfan
11-20-2005, 12:37 AM
Great job by Moir he made the BIG saves when he had to . Would you Swift fans what to trade goalies ? This was not the same Warrior team that beat Saskatoon friday night. But to Swift Currents credit they never let M.J big guns get going. Was Great to see or should i say HEAR the Bronco Fans . Way to cheer your team on . It is going to be a long year as a bronco fan , but stick with them and support your team . You have been spoiled with such good teams and great players over the years . Now i hope this year is our Year . But it would be nice if we had Mr Moir as we don't have the goalie that can stand on his head . ALSO the Overtime goal was scored by my number one player Kyle Fecho we need to get rid of him as he is a joke for a 20 yr old.
Congrats Broncos on your win tonight !!
Can i ask one more thing ?? Where is the Luke Hunter that was there last year ?
I was expecting so much more from him this year .

Scout
11-20-2005, 07:05 AM
It was great to listen to the game on the radio and hear the roar of Bronco fans. I would think the players heard the cheering also and pumped them up for the game. I'm sure if you were in Moose Jaw at the game cheering you would not realize how loud you really were. This is how our arena should be every game. As for what team showed up last night? It sounds like they all played with grit. This is the team we need to see every night. Good job fellows. Now lets keep this kinda play going.

Scout

Scout
11-20-2005, 02:04 PM
Not only did i hear you on the radio all game but so did the players. Had the chants going and even let the players know as they came on the ice to start the game. Hear alot of players were smiling when they heard the fans and got them on a high right off the start. They played their hearts out for you guys and wanted to win so bad for you guys. To bad the trumpet master wasen't there. Even heard that at the end of the game some of the Bronco players raised their sticks in the air to the bus fans as a thank-you. Awesome job to you all. I would like to see this also happen for games in Regina, Saskatoon and Moose Jaw on a regular basis. I know for fact i will be on the next bus. Good job to Brad and Cory on organizing this.

Scout

Oh-Vee
11-20-2005, 02:22 PM
Not only did i hear you on the radio all game but so did the players. Had the chants going and even let the players know as they came on the ice to start the game. Hear alot of players were smiling when they heard the fans and got them on a high right off the start. They played their hearts out for you guys and wanted to win so bad for you guys. To bad the trumpet master wasen't there. Even heard that at the end of the game some of the Bronco players raised their sticks in the air to the bus fans as a thank-you. Awesome job to you all. I would like to see this also happen for games in Regina, Saskatoon and Moose Jaw on a regular basis. I know for fact i will be on the next bus. Good job to Brad and Cory on organizing this.

Scout

Happy to hear that all of our cheering didn't go unknoticed. I don't have much of a voice left but it was well worth it. We had a great time. Brad and Cory did a great job organizing everything.

Everyone in Moose Jaw was great to us. They even opened the Canadian Room room early for us.

As for the game, it was one of our best efforts all year. Levi played great and his line with Bortis and Ned seemed to work very well together. Probably Postma's best game as a Bronco. He played with a lot of poise. Rakos looks like he is starting to get the hang of the North American style and was tossing his body around out there. What can you say about Moir? Stood on his head all game long.

Toswammi
11-21-2005, 10:39 AM
Damn that fan bus was a heck of a time. You can't tell me that the team didnt feed off the energy section 13 provided in Moose Jaw.
As far as the game went the team kept the scorers for MJ in check, the 2 goals they scored can be classified as garbage, both times they threw the puck to the net and it went in. Neds goal was a sweet dangle, the kid can play, and so can his linemates, the best line out there easy (Ned, Levi and Kyle). Ah and the garbage goal by Hengen at the end was well garbage, but sweet none the less as it brought 50 insane broncos fans to there feet give a good Ole, and cheer until yah couldnt talk no more (if you had anything left).
Was my first bus, but needless to say, not my last. Talk of a few more this year, well sign me up.

Scout
11-21-2005, 06:31 PM
Horseman:

I talked to some of the players and they said it was awesome. They said you guys/gals were so loud you even drowned out the Warrior fans with your chanting. All three that i talked to thought it was one of the best fan supports they have ever seen.

Scout