PDA

View Full Version : Question for fans of all teams..

Triton
01-31-2005, 01:09 AM
After or before a game,where do the players from your hometown teams usually hang out,and eat?Just wondering,and curious of different places seeing as here in Prince Albert all the Raiders after the games will skim on over to Boston Pizza's on 2nd Ave for the "post game meal".

Jew Panda
01-31-2005, 02:00 AM
I honestly couldn't tell you. You're in luck though, I can tell you something.

Before a Blazers game, I'll head on down to Robbie's Downtown, a good five hundred feet away from Sport Mart Place. I'll fill my fat ass full of food and beverages and stumble on over to SMP, just minutes before game time. My meals usually consist of grease, chicken, grease, french fries, grease, beer.

I'm glad I can help.

Teaps
01-31-2005, 02:34 AM
I Believe.....The Rockets do Pre-Game Meals at the BP on the highway minutes from Prospera and just go home for post game meals and hit the hay. Early Curfew for the team i think....10:00

Jovorock
01-31-2005, 07:26 AM
In Kelowna opposite team eat post game meals usually at Boston Pizza downtown. Pregame meals are probly at the Capri Hotel where most teams stay.

Spungy
01-31-2005, 10:36 AM
must be something about Boston Pizza, Alot of the Ice players are known to go there right after games and before curfew.

Fight Guy
01-31-2005, 11:06 AM
After or before a game,where do the players from your hometown teams usually hang out,and eat?Just wondering,and curious of different places seeing as here in Prince Albert all the Raiders after the games will skim on over to Boston Pizza's on 2nd Ave for the "post game meal".
Im not too sure about here in Regina, but when in PA, the Pats also eat at Boston Pizza. I was there after a game one time eating and both teams showed up.

ScottyWazz
01-31-2005, 12:17 PM
I know some of the younger kids on the Hitmen hang out at the Joey Tomatoes in Crowfoot.

Scout
01-31-2005, 01:12 PM
I know The Bronco's always go to Boston Pizza after the games. I think alot of teams go to B.P.'S is they get a special deal. The visiting teams i see alot at Pizza Hut and Houstons Pizza.

By the way: Now that i have shook a very nasty flu i will try to get back posting. I will also get some info on what happened in Swift on Friday when coach Dean got chucked and got a gross misconduct and suspension.

Scout :D

aknarab
01-31-2005, 07:17 PM
i can't be sure, but i've heard that the Birds go to Spagetti Factory after games, or buca di beppos. nothing wrong with some pasta. with the way they're playing, keep feeding those boys! =)