PDA

View Full Version : Rebs - Hurricanes

Tinner
11-20-2005, 09:21 AM
From an entertaiment point of view, it was a good game to watch. One thing I especially noticed was the lack of hitting. Hurricanes being bigger may have contributed to that, but allowing them to free wheel helped their cause. Red Deer product Kyle Pess (how he didn't get a 3 star award is questionable)seemed to be on the ice most of the night, which was the opposite of Ryan Bryce who I don't think seen a shift. A well played game that was decided on a weak goal, but none the less, a game winner. Rebs seemed at times to get hemmed in and you got the feeling that Lethbridge was going to score. We couldn't mount an attack on a consistant basis and create more scoring opportunities, as both goals were scored on the PP. Again the reffing was OK, but I still see way too much obstruction away from the play.

Reb Tape: 6.5

3rebels
11-20-2005, 12:41 PM
A lot of errant passes, a few up the middle, caused by a good 'Canes forecheck. Bad time to be putting the puck into the centre of the ice. Hope the boys can rebound against the Hitties !! :D