PDA

View Full Version : ICE vs Prince George Cougars. Lets go ICE!!

fightstrap50
11-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Well an early start to tonights game being that its on a sunday. One hour till game time and I cant wait to go already.

Tonights game is a big inter-divisional match up so the 2 points tonight for the Ice would be big for them to come out with as they split the last two matchups against each other in P.G. a few weeks ago.

I played hockey last night and missed the second and third periods against the Tigers so I can only assume the guys played great and Dakers, from what I have read, stole the show! Lets all make alot of noise for the guys playing on home ice tonight and cheer them on to a hard working 60 minute effort with lots of shots. You guys deserve alot of credit Ice, way to go.

With the way the Ice have been playing so well and PG playing a lot of recent losing match ups, they cannot take the Cougars lightly as they are a good team this season and at one point sat in first place. So come out hard tonight Ice and give us lucky lucky fans another great home ice win and another couple points. :thumb:

keep working hard out there Ice you are all doing us all very proud with the solid work ethic being shown!! Let go ICE!! :groovy:

GO ICE GO!!!