PDA

View Full Version : Halifax leaves Pats...

Tidball
11-22-2005, 11:56 PM
Demanded a trade. He quit the team. What a baby. I'm glad Tidball beat him up.

Number_4
11-23-2005, 11:57 AM
From what was said in the paper today, he was unhappy being a healthy scratch again. I kinda liked what I saw in him... he wasnt afraid to fight, something the Pats seem to be getting rid of lately...

Unfortunatly, all the players cant play at the same time. And the coach cant please everyone at once. Players can either whine, walk away or accept it.

nivek_wahs
11-23-2005, 04:09 PM
Unfortunatly, all the players cant play at the same time. And the coach cant please everyone at once. Players can either whine, walk away or accept it.
I agree 100%. Even when he did play (post concussion) he hardly saw the ice at all maybe 5-10 times a night. I wish him the best back in the West coast, at least he can be closer to his family (especially his brother).

Kevin :wave:

Number_4
11-23-2005, 06:14 PM
I agree 100%. Even when he did play (post concussion) he hardly saw the ice at all maybe 5-10 times a night. I wish him the best back in the West coast, at least he can be closer to his family (especially his brother).

I had forgotten about his brother. Im sure that played a big part in his departure as well. I know I would rather play in a lower league to be closer to my family in a situation like his. Although he could be traded to a west coast team, I am not exactly sure who needs a guy like him on their team. Not to mention he now has the whiner/quitter label attatched to him. That may not be exactly true, but thats how teams may see it.

And I have a real issue with the thread title "Halifax runs away". He didnt exactly run away, he left the team. I dont know exactly how to put it, the title just seems petty and immature (and definatly not understanding).

Fight Guy
11-23-2005, 06:16 PM
And I have a real issue with the thread title "Halifax runs away". He didnt exactly run away, he left the team. I dont know exactly how to put it, the title just seems petty and immature (and definatly not understanding).I agree. I also dont like the post to go with it...but it will stay.

Pats11
11-24-2005, 07:02 AM
And I have a real issue with the thread title "Halifax runs away". He didnt exactly run away, he left the team. I dont know exactly how to put it, the title just seems petty and immature (and definatly not understanding).

Well you have to look at where it was coming from, the poster there has been on Halifax's case or anyone other than Tidball from day one so I wouldn't expect any less of him.

nivek_wahs
07-08-2007, 04:52 PM
Old thread... needed to be brought back...

Shane's brother Ryan has passed away... http://www.legacy.com/can-calgary/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=90203837

My thoughts and prayers are with Shane and the rest of the Halifax family.