11-23-2005, 06:22 PM
Is Lenny Thunderchild still with the Hurricanes? :skeptical :confused:

langdak
11-23-2005, 07:03 PM
He is still listed on the roster on the 'Canes website

He is out with a respiratory infection, listed as day-to-day

peatfan
11-24-2005, 02:32 AM
For the last two years every time the Canes played the HITMEN, Thunderchild has sat out. I've seen him take a pregame skate once in Calgary and then he was a late scratch. Maybe some day I'll see him play.

1WHLFan
11-24-2005, 04:51 PM
He's a pretty good player, just hasn't been able to crack the Hurricanes line-up with so many D men.

loudi94
11-24-2005, 05:08 PM
He's a pretty good player

I'm looking for the sarcastic smilie in your post but couldn't find one, so I'll assume you're serious. Still, one of the funniest posts of the year. :laugh:

Nielson11
11-24-2005, 10:45 PM
I'm looking for the sarcastic smilie in your post but couldn't find one, so I'll assume you're serious. Still, one of the funniest posts of the year. :laugh:
I gotta back Loudi on this one.....Thunderchild has a decent work ethic, but his hockey sense....or lack of one...is a problem.

1WHLFan
11-24-2005, 11:39 PM
Thunderchild has left the Hurricanes and headed back home to Lloydminster. He has asked for a trade well the Hurricanes won't give him one.

loudi94
11-25-2005, 09:23 AM
Thunderchild has left the Hurricanes and headed back home to Lloydminster. He has asked for a trade well the Hurricanes won't give him one.

It's too bad really. I don't think they're really going to get anything for him if they did trade him. On the other hand, now might be the time to put an end to the "I'm going home until you trade me" scenario that has plagued this team for a few years now by letting him sit. Lenny doesn't quite have the pull some of the other players had, so he might be done in the dub.

Kristi
11-25-2005, 07:39 PM
It's too bad really. I don't think they're really going to get anything for him if they did trade him. On the other hand, now might be the time to put an end to the "I'm going home until you trade me" scenario that has plagued this team for a few years now by letting him sit. Lenny doesn't quite have the pull some of the other players had, so he might be done in the dub.

This is one thing I have noticed quite a bit the past couple years in the DUB not only Lethbridge (but you seem to have more of problem in Lethbridge--Versteeg-Lammers-Thunderchild).

I am not sure what makes these guys think that they can "demand" a trade. Guess it's their career and if they want to end it at age 18 then so be it.

PuckWatcher
11-26-2005, 12:00 AM

He was at the game tonight and didn't say anything to suggest he was leaving the team!

Nielson11
11-27-2005, 11:58 AM
He was at the game tonight and didn't say anything to suggest he was leaving the team!

I have also heard that he will be leaving the club. Wonder if he'll play with the Blazers in Lloyd.

1WHLFan
11-27-2005, 07:20 PM
He would really help the Lloydminster Bobcats backend.