PDA

View Full Version : Blades Vs Hurricanes

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-23-2005, 11:28 PM
The game was a well played game by the Blades, the Hurricanes played well too, and although the officating was bad at various times during the game. The game was a fairly matched game. Justin McCrae scored The Blades first goal and also the first goal of the game.the first period Kyle Pess of the Hurricanes scored to tie the game at 1-1. Tomas Kudelka (a Draft Pick of the Ottawa Senators) scored a shorthanded goal to give the team a 2-1 lead in the 2nd period. In In the 2nd period Wacey Rabbit the Captain of the Blades scored the Blades 2nd goal to even the score once again. Colton Gilles hit a Hurricane Player with a knee on knee hit,the crowd sure thought it was a clean hit and a bad call by the referee,this resulted in Gillies recieving a 5 minute major,10 minute misconduct and a game misconduct. The good news was that the Hurricanes were not able to score on the Powerplay. Devin Setoguchi scored the Blades 3rd goal on the powerplay, Devin Setoguchi was given a gift in the final minute of the 3rd period as he put the puck in the yawning cage and scored an empty net goal which was the 4th goal for the Blades and also the game winner. The defense played well in front of Anton Khudobin tonight and deserves credit. The Blades defeated the Hurricanes by a score of 4-2. As a added bonus for myself I was given a free ticket because someone had and an extra ticket and it was in section G that was were I was planning to sit anyways, thanks to that I did not have to use 1 of my flex pack vouchers.

Saskatoon Blades Player Stats
Nick Knudsen 2 PIMS
Craig Lineker 2 PIMS
Dane Crowley 2 PIMS
Justin McCrae 1 S.H Goal & 1 Assist
Devin Setoguchi 1 P.P Goal & 1 Assist
Colton Gillies 17 PIMS
Wacey Rabbit 1 Goal & 2 PIMS
Zdenek Bahensky 1 Assist & 2 PIMS
Blair MacAulay 1 Assist

Lethbridge Hurricanes Player Stats
Mark Ashton 4 PIMS
Kalvin Sagart 2 PIMS
Tomas Kudelka 1 & 1 Assist S.H Goal
Mark Olafson 1 Assist
Zach Boychuck 1 Assist & 2 PIMS
Kris Hogg 2 PIMS
Kyle Pess 1 Goal
Ben Wright 4 PIMS

Shots On Goal
Blades-Hurricanes
1st 15-7
2nd 10-11
3rd 18-6
Total 43-24

Attendance

3 Stars of the Game
1st Star Devin Setoguchi who compiled 2 points Including the Game Winner
2nd Star Wacey Rabbit who poted 1 goal
3rd Star Tomas Kudelka Who scored 1 shorthanded goal in a loosing effort

Tidball
11-25-2005, 01:12 PM
Wacey Rabbit was given a gift in the final minute of the 3rd period as he put the puck in the yawning cage and scored an empty net goal which was the 4th goal for the Blades and also the game wiinner.

Lol, just helping ya out. But that was not the game winner. The game winner was the 3rd goal by Setoguchi. :P

mat01800
11-25-2005, 08:58 PM
And usually 15 plus 10 plus 18 does not equal 33 for shots on net

:laugh:

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-26-2005, 10:02 AM
I fixed both of the wrong stats, The final score was 4-2,so Setoghi scored the 4th Goal and that goal was the game winner,not the 3rd.

Tidball
11-26-2005, 01:31 PM
I fixed both of the wrong stats, The final score was 4-2,so Setoghi scored the 4th Goal and that goal was the game winner,not the 3rd.

LOL no dude. The game winner is the goal that beat the opposing team. the 3rd goal beat the opposing team, 3-2. The 4th goal was just some insurance.

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-26-2005, 03:20 PM
Obviously we both have different veiws on which goal was the winning goal. Ethier way we both know who scored the game winner and which goal is actually classified as the game winning goal,we both have different opinions. The Blades won the game, so no matter what I think that this debate is not necessisary.

HAF
11-26-2005, 04:58 PM
technically Tidball is right. The third goal would have been considered the game winner in a 4-2 win.