PDA

View Full Version : moose jaw and prince albert

vanfan1
11-24-2005, 01:06 PM
Just a message of warning....don't go to Moose Jaw or Prince Albert to watch hockey games....the fans are awful. They are very negative and rude and throw things at the opposing teams fans. I went on the Giants Eastern roadtrip and Brandon, Saskatoon, Kamloops and Regina were all fine, Prince Albert was pretty bad, but Moose Jaw was the worst and their arena sucks.

Triton
11-24-2005, 02:10 PM
Don't paint us with all the same brush.I among others would have welcomed you with open arms,and shown you around and bought you a beer if you would have told us you were coming down for the game.Yes there are some idiots here that attend games,but there is in every city.Not all of us are like that so don't go detering fans from attending games here.We have a great facility and some voiceterous fans who enjoy the game..some maybe a little too much,and unfortunately they caused you to view out city and team based on that experience you had.But I assure you that not all of us are like that.I for one would have took you around town.

And well as far as Moose Jaw goes,I can't speak on behalf of them,but I've been there and my experience was fine.Yes there building is crap,but I think they are in the process of getting a new one.

Beaner
11-24-2005, 03:39 PM
I agree with Canadian Eh. No need to stereotype the entire Hockey community in PA and Moosejaw. It's too bad that you had a bad experience, but there are bad fans in every rink, including in Vancouver.

Moosejaw has been working on getting a new rink/ upgrades, but it has been a long process, that has unfortunatley not gone through the city council. I'm sure the city would love to upgrade their rink, but sometimes there are more important concerns in a small community then the local rink.

Triton
11-24-2005, 06:55 PM
I agree with Canadian Eh. No need to stereotype the entire Hockey community in PA and Moosejaw.

Thank you Beaner.:thumb: