PDA

View Full Version : ICE vs Tri-City Americans. Lets go ICE!!

fightstrap50
11-24-2005, 09:28 PM
Well tonight's a radio night for us Ice fans as they are playing in Kenwick Washington this evening.

I know they can play a good game in the Americans rink and as long as they put out the hard effort against a changed Tri-City's team with their net minder,Price playing for them since the last time we met for the 1st game of the season this year, Im not expecting the 7 to 1 blowout this time but will be very happy for the guys if they can take another 2 points there. Woo Hoo.

The game last night was great to come out of with the win but i feel they could have played better like they have been of late. The talent, heart, and work are all there and they have to light it up and further their great streak of 8 straight wins to a 9 game run.

Ill be sitting here listening and know they can do it again if the effort through 60 minutes is there :thumb: . They seem to have very good conditionng and can really move but may be a bit tired after a long trip there last night. But fear not, they can do it again I'm sure. Lets go ICE!! :groovy:

GO ICE GO!!!

fightstrap50
11-24-2005, 10:39 PM
20 minutes to go and we have the Am's up 2-0. Come out flying for the third period and get back those two quick goals and go for it! Its sounds like we're playing good but just have to capitalize on our chances i guess. They know how to get it going and come out hard in the third. :groovy:

GO ICE GO!!!

Spungy
11-24-2005, 10:58 PM
you're listening then? who the heck is the play by play tonight?

i missed the first couple of periods

fightstrap50
11-24-2005, 11:31 PM
that was Rod Schween.

AMS Princess
11-25-2005, 01:09 AM
Both teams played well tonight. The AMS just got it done tonight. The reffing was actually decent tonight and both teams played a pretty clean game. Not too many missed calls. Good job Ice and we shall see you again next Friday. :)

Chipper
11-25-2005, 09:59 AM
that was Rod Schween.
What was up with Jeff Holick? anyway all streaks come to an end and now we can get back and start a new one. The worst thing about the loss is I now have to buy Hermiston Ams fan a beer :burningma