PDA

View Full Version : Tigers take Blazers

scamperdog
11-26-2005, 12:39 AM
Very boring game tonight, no fault to Med Hat they played ok not great but ok, scoring some very weak goals on Blazer goalie Maniago, who looked very rusty. I am not sure what kamloops problem was tonight or on most nights, but really thought they would come out with some jump and maybe have something to proove against MH but I was wrong, Only fight on the night was between Kassian and Barker, wwe is more exciting than that wrestling match, can,t say why Kassian went after him, unless to pump the team up, and that failed, Ellerby was given a five minute major for slashing, i think is was on number seventeen of MH, did not see it happen and they did not show replay in the building so I don,t no if it was deserved or not, over all it was a clean game. scoring

1. M.H Undershute, (10) (Maxwell, Bosch), 10:33
1. M.H Block, (1) (Helm, Baldwin), 12:37
2. M.H Maxwell, (4) (Helm, Russell), 10:16 (PP)
3. M.H Sauer, (4) , 5:08
3. M.H Barker, (5) (Dorsett, Russell), 6:23 (PP)
3. KAM Stretch, (1) (Dunstall), 13:18

this past week the Media in this city which controlled by the blazers have been doing there best to tell us why ferner should not be fired, once again tonight we have seen why he should be fired, it really seems the only team he can gets these guys to play well against is Kelowna, well that just isnt good enough, and I am very sure Kelowna will be beating us soon to, according to the press we are suppose to be patient and wait for a bunch 15 and 16 year up and coming players to save they day and bring blazer hockey back, I say what ever, I have heard this crap for the last 6 years, and it is time for this organization to get there heads out of there ass, STOP living in the past and work at creating a new legacy, maybe then people in this city will talk about this team for the right reasons and maybe there won,t be so many empty seats or no shows

Jovorock
11-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Being out shot 34-12, ouch!

scamperdog
11-26-2005, 11:49 AM
Being out shot 34-12, ouch!
It was a case of allways looking for the pretty goal, instead of putting the puck on the net, lets pass the puck, or when they would shoot they would wait for the shooting path to be blocked by a MH player, but this happens in almost every game and to me that comes down to the damn coach not knowing what he is doing

Tinner
11-26-2005, 06:12 PM
not to wade to deep into this, but conversely, when the Blazers win, is it because the damm coach knows what he's doing then?

scamperdog
11-26-2005, 11:50 PM
not to wade to deep into this, but conversely, when the Blazers win, is it because the damm coach knows what he's doing then?
No I won,t give Ferner credit for anything, he is coaching at a level he is not ready for, I will give credit to Thorpe as I believe he is the one holding things together and should be the head coach