PDA

View Full Version : ICE vs EVERETT

tender
11-26-2005, 04:24 PM
Well the Ice face the Silvertips tonight and can hopefully get back on track after their loss to Ams on thurs and with every team playing in the BC division tonight it will be an important game for the Ice to keep well ahead of Kelowna and the rest of the pack with the division being so tight as any given night a loss here or there and a win by another team or teams can change things very quickly the Ice also face Seattle on Sunday so its a big 4 point weekend for the boys to keep their distance point wise on the other teams in their division GO ICE GO we know you can do it . :thumb:

fightstrap50
11-26-2005, 08:26 PM
Yeah I agree tender, the guys have to play a stronger game tonight to get a win over Everet. I did not see the shout out coming from Tri City the other night. We know that we can beat the best teams in the league and now they know that they cant take the lower teams for granted. In order for the the win tonight the 60 minute effort would be a big helper in getting the 2 points.
They only need to play better on the road consistantly and they can get these wins which mean alot in a tight division. So go hard out there tonight Ice, we'll be chearing from back home!

All the guys are still playing good solid hockey but i think a little rest may have helped them as they've been a busy team. Lots of shots will get them back on the scoring touch they have allready done so well on. :thumb:
Im sure they will be a much different club tonight and I really hope they can get back on the right track tonight and get it done! After all they only lost one game, big deal. Just keep on playing their game and they will come out on top. Lets go ICE!! :thumb:

GO ICE GO!!!

Chipper
11-27-2005, 09:41 AM
It sounded like a good game last night, What is wrong with Jeff Holick? I here Rod Schwen doing on air play not bad but you can tell he has little experiance and cant keep up to the play. I got to think that Jeff is sick or something. I only listened to parts of the game but I miss Jeff.

Spungy
11-27-2005, 11:10 AM
I miss Jeff as well, Rod is doing his best.

there is a good reason for Jeff not making the trip, my thoughts and prayers are with you Jeff!

He will be back before we know it!