PDA

View Full Version : RObertson news?

Tiger Trauma
11-26-2005, 11:28 PM
I heard he took a viscous slash the other night against Kamloops...anybody know his status

bandwagonboy
11-27-2005, 09:09 AM
Sad that he gets injured just as his game starts coming together.

Tiger Trauma
11-27-2005, 06:27 PM
Once he got his hat trick the other night he has been flying...I hope its nothing seroius

scamperdog
12-01-2005, 05:24 PM
they showed good video of the slash Ellerby gave him, on tv here and I think
Ellerby should be happy he only got 3 games, it was totally un called for

Tiger Trauma
12-01-2005, 07:45 PM
Well they originally said robertson would be out 7-10 days...but todays paper said...he's out indefinitly....hopefully its not a broken rib...more likely it's a deeply bruised rib

I expected ellerby to get at least 5 games

bandwagonboy
12-01-2005, 10:04 PM
Has the WHL announced if Block and Dorsett have been suspended?

Tiger Trauma
12-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Not yet so far

If I was the whl i would have block out...3-5 games...I dont think he is a "repeat offender" but the video looked like he did it deliberatly

Dorsett i probably wouldn't suspend....It looked like an accident, but he was the agressor.

With the Whl.....who knows...lol :laugh:

bandwagonboy
12-02-2005, 07:55 AM
Whether Dorsett's actions were an attempt to injure or not the fact is that a kid can't play the game for awhile because of what he did. The league should send a message and give Dorsett a game or two at least. Who knows, a suspension might smarten him up.

As for Block, has he ever flipped his lid and tried to injure someone before? I haven't seen the tape but considering his past I'd almost be willing to give him the benifit of the doubt and I hope the league considers that as well.

Beaner
12-03-2005, 01:33 AM
Surprised neither got anything for those incidents.

But the good news is that Rutherford was back in the lineup tonight, so it wasn't nearly as bad as first thought, and Flatters did take the pre-game skate but was a scratch.

Guess the players will work this out between themselves. Should be a fun couple games.