PDA

View Full Version : Peter Cmorej

Dwight Schrute
11-27-2005, 10:25 PM
what do you guys think of him ? he has been a healthy scratch soo much, he seems to have the skill but even when he dresses he only gets a shift or two ? the raiders need scoring he could probably help i wonder why they dont play him more ? although we might see a lot of him around WJ time

Sabes
11-28-2005, 12:01 PM
His skating is sub-par but his talent is very high. He likes to shoot the puck from everywhere too which could help.

FELIX17
11-28-2005, 03:43 PM
I was very impressed with Cmorej in preseason and thought he would do well if given the chance. Well, as we all know, he hasn't been given the chance. Anholt for some reason doesn't want to give him the ice time. With the team struggling like they are, you think Anholt would be giving guys like Cmorej a shot but it turns out Cmorej continues to sit in the stands or when he is dressed, only gets a handful of shifts. Anholt needs to change his philosophy. I think for the month of November the team is averaging around 1.8 goals per game. You're not going to win a lot of games with numbers like that. Time to open it up more and let the boys play!

Anyone headed to Saskatoon Wednesday night for the Canada/Russia series?

Triton
11-28-2005, 05:28 PM
Anyone headed to Saskatoon Wednesday night for the Canada/Russia series?

I'm headed to the game on Wednesday.Anyone else?

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-28-2005, 05:32 PM
I'm headed to the game on Wednesday.Anyone else?
Well Obviously I will be going to the game, should be a good game. :thumb:

westbeach55
11-28-2005, 06:53 PM
im going to game

FELIX17
11-29-2005, 07:59 AM
I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing Chip play.

Dwight Schrute
12-08-2005, 05:09 PM
LOL maybe the raiders read this thread lol the last 2 games cmorej ice time has increased by a lot and he has looked pretty good

Sabes
12-18-2005, 12:12 PM
How about the young Slovak with 2 goals within the last 4 games after going scorless all season long.