PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Heading To Regina On Saturday?

Toswammi
11-28-2005, 07:28 PM
I am kinda curious if anybody else is heading up to Regina on Saturday. Should be a blast, especially if some good numbers come up. Regardless with a good chunk of the fans at the bottom of Sect. L heading up, it should be a good time.

CrazyGeorge
11-28-2005, 08:23 PM
I'm sorry but the real Section L fans will be attending the game against Regina. There is a select few members who are of the original Section L, and as one of the members have stated, "We are the ones that made it famous". We know who we are, and for the ones that think they are the "New Section L", guess again, because Section L will never be Section L with out the members that originally made it famous. We all have one thing in common though, we're all Bronco fans so lets go to Regina and cheer like we can cheer!!

sectionL
11-28-2005, 08:24 PM
their will be a couple of us old section L fans at the game. The ones who where the loudest at the rink for many years and now that we are off at university or working some think they can say that Section L is suddenly loud when 'we' where the foundation of section L.

Toswammi
11-28-2005, 09:53 PM
Almost sounds like i struck a nerve. Regardless we will head up, you all can head up and old and new can all cheer together. Bring your voices, Bubba bring your trumpet, (if they let you). And we will all have a grand time.

Johnsy05
11-28-2005, 11:52 PM
I'm sorry but the real Section L fans will be attending the game against Regina. There is a select few members who are of the original Section L, and as one of the members have stated, "We are the ones that made it famous". We know who we are, and for the ones that think they are the "New Section L", guess again, because Section L will never be Section L with out the members that originally made it famous. We all have one thing in common though, we're all Bronco fans so lets go to Regina and cheer like we can cheer!!

LOL... Touchy subject i guess...

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
12-04-2005, 06:02 AM
Anyone who went to the game last night, how'd it go?

Bronco's look to pick it up after that lackluster game here on Friday?

Flathead
12-04-2005, 12:54 PM
How did he do?

Toswammi
12-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Damn, i love going to road games, they are so much fun. Game didnt start out that well for the boys in white as they gave up 3-4 quality (breakaways, two on ones, etc.) in the first but got bailed out by Moir. (we're not worthy!!). Kalus would eventually score on a blue line in breakaway. His first of two. In the second the broncos came out and played better but when they got the chances the puck sailed wide of the net, Pats score two, neither of them beauties, but they all count. Third starts with a fight, Smith and Deckert, really a draw, but still worthy of the dozen fans in Sect. Q, do start a "whos your daddy" and "you got jacked up" chant. (First thing to cheer about all game. The rest of the third, all fun. Rakos scores (OLAY), Pats score, then they wave it off (player in the crease), Pats upset, Bronco fans all waving the goal off. Rummers fight was really a nother draw, both falling and getting up a few times, but nothing major other than a dance off. Then with a buck thirty left and Hilton pulled (he started the third), Hengen scores (OLAY, Part 2). Then to top it off and sent the Bronco fans even more nuts he scores again with 44 seconds left in the third. (OLAY, OLAY, OLAY). Game goes through overtime and into shootout. Intersting choices, Bortis, Postma, Hengen, but you go with who plays well, and afterall the other guys havn't fared well. Eventually lose, but heh, we got a point, right.
Again a fun time, you cant tell me that the building wasn't hearing us. We managed to take it over in the third, funny how a dozen or so fans can outcheer a building. Needless to say we had no voices left. Can't wait to do it again, hopefully on the fan bus heading to Brandon, and Regina in early Feb.

Pats11
12-05-2005, 07:05 AM
Again a fun time, you cant tell me that the building wasn't hearing us. We managed to take it over in the third, funny how a dozen or so fans can outcheer a building.

Yeah it was pretty funny listening to you guys cheer about nothing at all for the first two periods since the Broncos didn't do anything worth cheering about, I especially liked the complete silence after the Pats would score. I have to give it to them for the comeback in the third but Reekie made some big saves in the shootout for the win, the guy lives for them. I think that's his third shootout win this year.

Toswammi
12-05-2005, 11:48 PM
Why would we be cheering after the pats score? Hmmm, Pats score, YEAH, WOO HOO. Give me a break. How about all those noisey pat fans after the broncos scored and tied the game late in the third. Oh yeah, quiet, except for a dozen broncos going ape in the corner. By the way, after noticing how quiet the arena is, is there a golf clap only rule at the Brandt Center?

Bran
12-07-2005, 06:26 PM
Why would we be cheering after the pats score? Hmmm, Pats score, YEAH, WOO HOO. Give me a break. How about all those noisey pat fans after the broncos scored and tied the game late in the third. Oh yeah, quiet, except for a dozen broncos going ape in the corner. By the way, after noticing how quiet the arena is, is there a golf clap only rule at the Brandt Center?
Hmm, I think that was the point. Pats games used to be much louder. The last few years have just been dead. Here and there you'll find a noisy crowd but for the most part it's just...blah.

Toswammi
12-07-2005, 06:36 PM
I was told the only time there is any emotion in the crowd is when Moose Jaw is in town. Otherwise its as quite and emotionless as a library.