PDA

View Full Version : New D-man

scamperdog
11-29-2005, 06:59 PM
November 29th, 2005 – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

BLAZERS ADD D-MAN WHITE

KAMLOOPS, BC - The Kamloops Blazers added 18-year-old right-shooting defenseman Ryan White to their active roster from the Fort McMurray Oil Barons of the Alberta Junior Hockey League.

White, a 5’11”, 190-pound blueliner from Edmonton, had 2 goals and 9 assists in 28 games with the Junior “A” Oil Barons, who have posted the second-best record to-date in the AJHL this season. White will join the Blazers later in the week and is expected to dress for his first game on Friday night at home against the Prince George Cougars.

The addition of White gives the Blazers eight defensemen on their roster to go along with 13 forwards and 2 goaltenders for a total of 23 players.

- 05 -

Chipper
11-29-2005, 07:41 PM
Nice time of year to get out of Fort Mc Murray. I think the weather will be a nice adjustment for him to the league. Sounds like you have one to many D now. Whats going to happen with the others?

scamperdog
11-29-2005, 10:15 PM
Nice time of year to get out of Fort Mc Murray. I think the weather will be a nice adjustment for him to the league. Sounds like you have one to many D now. Whats going to happen with the others?
There has been stories in the paper about Clarke working on a deal, and he was in the US watching Portland and PA, so yha it makes you wonder if something is up, I would have thought they would be looking for another forward to replace Conners :confused: