PDA

View Full Version : we need another 20 yr old

patsdude114
11-29-2005, 09:24 PM
With Tolpeko hurt for 4-6 weeks and Kalus going to play in the World Juniors he will miss about a month also, we need another older guy with experience and who can play in key situations and eat up some ice time if hunt and parker think this is not needed we will slide in standings and wont be able to get even 2nd spot it will be like last yrs sore spot on the eyes...... its kinda hard right now to find a 20 yr old with all divisions so tight (except ours with brandon long gone already) maybe a team like red deer who is rebuilding will unload a 19yr old in Versteeg and give them a young guy or 2 like (McDonald and Mosewich) we need help soon

Hunt better use his time on the bench with sutter to maybe make a trade for Versteeg hes a good player or maybe a deal with swifty there not going anywhere this yr either a guy like Hunter or Desloges both good 20 yr olds

RDRebelsfan
11-29-2005, 09:51 PM
I doubt Sutter would trade Versteeg at this point.

Maybe you guys could lure Joel Henituik from Spruce Grove of the AJHL.

Tinner
11-29-2005, 09:54 PM
more luck getting Wick

Triton
11-30-2005, 10:14 AM
(except ours with brandon long gone already)

Have you looked at the standings?We are 3 pts out,so I could hardly call it long gone.Also we have been playing some good hockey as of late.

patsdude114
11-30-2005, 06:16 PM
thats only cuz PA is so terrible also this season either way ull be playing MJ in the 1st round which will be over in 4 but no less then 5 the wheaties look lost at best most nights i have watched a few of there games on the net only 1 player worth watching and thats plante

Rebels30
12-02-2005, 10:17 AM
I hope Brent doesn't trade roman :( :( ....if you get joel Henitiuk ... you would get a great player :thumb: lol

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-04-2005, 07:22 PM
1 more 20 yr old as well,the team had 3 until Dan Waschuk retired and so I think Lorne Molleken is looking for a 20 yr old defenceman,because the team already has a 20 yr old in Brandon Tidball which could be debated and also has enough forwards and will have a big situation next season because the team has seven 19 year olds this season and I think both of the Euro's Khudobin and Bahensky will not be back for thier final season because of the NHL being back in action,but that is my opinion talking and who knows the team may catch a break and have 1 or both return for their final season. That is next season,I really think that the Blades could use a 20 yr old defencemen to make the Blueline a solid and reliable group(the group that the team currently has is ok but I just think adding an expereinced defencemen will help alot. I am sure once both the Pat's and Blades both find another 20 yr old, and hopefully both teams will continue to win games and climb the standings in the East Division. So here is to both the Blades and Pats that the 20 yr old player search is sucessful and will make each team have a complete package.

nivek_wahs
12-05-2005, 04:20 AM
So here is to both the Blades and Pats that the 20 yr old player search is sucessful and will make each team have a complete package.

I agree 100%. It's always nice to see the Blades and Pats battling near the top of the division.

Kevin

Bran
12-07-2005, 06:14 PM
I think the Pats would be in pretty good shape if they could get a better goalie (this is like the whole Riders QB debate...Reekie's good but not GREAT and Rowat I think WILL be great, but he's not there yet) and someone (preferably an older guy) with some firepower. It will be rough with Kalus and Tolpeko gone, but they can hang in there if they work hard. With better goaltending and someone else who can score goals, especially once Kalus and Tolpeko come back, I think the boys could run away with this thing. (Not too fast though, MJ and Saskatoon would be a constant threat, but I believe they can do it if they work at it).