PDA

View Full Version : Mike Danton.

Chipper
11-30-2005, 04:01 PM
Tonight on CBC's Fifth Estate they are airing the story of Mike Danton (Mike Jefferson) the guy convicted of ploting a murder of his agent David Frost. This is about the wildest hockey stories I have ever heard of and I am thinking that this will someday be a movie. In a newspaper article the Fifth estate says that when Danton gets transfered to a Canadian prison he will tell the whole bizarre story and it will blow everyone away. The strangest thing in the article was that David Frost is still Dantons agent and handles everything including information regarding Danton and his atempt to murder him. :skeptical

Tinner
11-30-2005, 05:18 PM
from what I seen, its a "loving" relationship..........lol

Kristi
11-30-2005, 05:22 PM
The whole thing is just CREEPY!!

Chipper
11-30-2005, 05:40 PM
I found this story on Mike Danton and his twisted life. http://www.cbc.ca/sports/indepth/danton/

Chipper
12-01-2005, 12:19 PM
did anyone else watch this? it was even sicker than I first thought. I think Frost should be the one in prison for abusing his players!

Beaner
12-01-2005, 01:27 PM
I watched bits and pieces last night. It was pretty creepy.

Any parent giving their kid to this "agent" is insane.

The NHLPA should be looking into this and get rid of this guy from their list of approved agents, asap.

RDRebelsfan
12-01-2005, 02:20 PM
****ed...right up

Triton
12-01-2005, 02:21 PM
Is there a replay of the show?I missed it cause I went to the Canada/Russia game.I think they are gay anyways.

LifelongChiefsFan
12-03-2005, 02:42 AM
Both Danton and his former agent are nutcases

Duct Tape
12-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Both Danton and his former agent are nutcases

Um, no, Mike Jefferdanton's current Agent is a nutcase, and Mike himself may be too because of what Frost has done to him.

David Frost is a menace, and shouldn't be allowed near anyone under the age of 100 as far as i am concerned.

Later

DT

Triton
12-05-2005, 12:05 AM
David Frost is a menace, and shouldn't be allowed near anyone under the age of 100 as far as i am concerned.
Later
DT

Should I alert my great grandpa,seeing as he's over 100?LOL :laugh:
Oh great my great grandpa's screwed now!

Duct Tape
12-05-2005, 09:32 AM
Should I alert my great grandpa,seeing as he's over 100?LOL :laugh:
Oh great my great grandpa's screwed now!

No any Centenarian i've ever met wouldn't stand for Frost's BS. They'd beat him to death with their cane, so your grandpa is safe!!!

My point was that Frost needs to be put away somewhere where he can't screw up any more young people.

Adults can fend off people like his brainwashing attempts, teenaged kids trying to live the NHL dream are pretty vulnerable, especially those he searches out who have come from broken or even slightly disfunctional families.

Later

DT

saskdevil
12-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Danton was a problem back in his days with the Devils even. I believe he was hurt and he thought the team docs didn't know anything so he went to other docs and sent the bill to the Devils and expected them to pay for all of the treatments he received. Man you pretty much do what the team wants, they hold your rights. The Devils suspended him for not reporting to their farm team in Albany for rehab and said they would reinstate him when he did. That was about the time he changed his name from Jefferson to Danton I think. There was no mention of Frosty the ghey man at that time. But he must have been making those decisions for Danton at that time.

rinkrat
12-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Apparently Frost has resigned as an agent registered with the NHLPA.

Chipper
12-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Apparently Frost has resigned as an agent registered with the NHLPA.
That would be a good thing for hockey and its prospects. You just knew that when this story aired that Frost's days were numbered. I just hope there are no more young minds in his control.

Duct Tape
12-06-2005, 06:25 PM
That would be a good thing for hockey and its prospects. You just knew that when this story aired that Frost's days were numbered. I just hope there are no more young minds in his control.

Yes and No.

Jefferson (Danton), Sean Cation, Ryan Barnes, Sheldon Keefe and Adam Keefe and others were all taken in by him long before he was a certified agent, and he is still very involved with the Pembroke Lumber Kings which are owned by Sheldon Keefe.

He's diminished, but no gone yet.

Later

DT