PDA

View Full Version : Ice Vs Tri City

tender
12-02-2005, 06:55 PM
Well its another visit to Tri Cities for our Kootenay Ice hopefully the boys can come out with all cylinders firing and take it to them and solve putting the puck past Carey Price as he didnt allow the boys anything when last they met but Im sure things will go in the Ices favour tonight so and then back home tomorrow night against the Lethbridge Hurricanes a big 4 point weekend you can do it boys GO Ice GO !!! :thumb:

fightstrap50
12-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Well tender, you said it, the Ice have had five days off and should come out firing on all cylinders. They know what happened when they played the Am's last time and didnt give it the full hard effort and I'm sure they will want to correct that tonight. I think the rest may have done them very well as they have been a pretty busy club before the break and probly needed it. They have been playing great after the loss to T.C.A. so just keep up the hard work and they will fare just fine tonight. Look at it as a speed bump in a way(not saying the Am's are a speed bump. lol) and just stay on the right track and make us lucky fans even prouder.

Congrats to Ryan Russell in his stellar play in the Canada-Russia challenge.
They guys will be happy to have him return to the roster without missing any games. Also congrats to Cory Clouston on being selected to be assistant coach of the event for the WHL.

The guys need a good hard 60 minute effort and have to take the shots on Price from all over. The Ice know they want it tonight so go get it guys!
Another 2 point night would be a good boost for them to come into tomorrow nights game against Lethbridge in front of the home town fans. Its seems like forever that we got to watch a game here does'nt it?

Anyways, get it done in the corners down low Ice and keep the shots against down like you all have been doing so well and I'm sure you'll win a good game! Woo Hoo!! :thumb:

GO ICE GO!!!

Chipper
12-02-2005, 08:05 PM
You know that the boys will be looking to avenge the lose last week. They are rested and ready to take it to them. Go Ice Go