PDA

View Full Version : Blazers Blow Another

MJCO5
12-03-2005, 12:57 AM
Yet again the Kamloops Blazers come out play a dull a boring first period allowing PG to get an early 1-0 lead on a bad goal of course in the second yet again the Blazers show life where they hit and they completely dominated PG during that 10 min span and yet again i am going to have to say That Mark Ferner has to goi don't know what the blazers do in their practices but it doesn't make any difference come game time are powerplay is a complete joke it's to bad they can't decline the penalty and take 5 yards that be some use tonight in the post game comments with the coach the poor performance was blamed the missing players and not haveing played for a week well what crock that is
Maybe some of the following reasons should be blamed rather then always coming up with BS excuses every night
1. Can't keep the puck in at the blue line
2. Stupid penalties (ROME FOR SLASHING)
3. What's a Powerplay
4. Only have 1 defenceman that can shoot
5. Would rather cycle the puck for 60 then shoot the puck at the net
6. During period timeouts Ferner says nothing to encourage his team
7. The Refs in the league are TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE and ummm TERRIBLE it would seem every ref this league has came straight from the KELLY SUTHERLAND school for bad referees
8. Can't pass
9. 5 guys into one corner of the ice (Can you say Odd man rush)

so many people are sick of this and i am still a Blazers fan but it gets harder and harder to watch and everybody sees except for dean clark at supposed GM well to Dean Clark, Mark Ferner, Ryan Thorpe, Gary Bell and who ever else this team needs a real coach
Stabability will come when we can win and but a consistent effort out every night for a full 60 minutes last time a checked a hockey game was longer then 8 minutes a game

ALSO ON ANOTHER NOTE IF THE WOULD ALLOW BEER IN THE STANDS PEOPLE WOULD BE MORE LIKELY TO WATCH THEM LOSE I VOTE FOR BEER

rinkrat
12-03-2005, 01:34 AM
Who was reffing?

Triton
12-03-2005, 02:24 AM
Who was reffing?

Pat Smith ,Referee
Kiel Murchison, Linesman
Justin Hull ,Linesman

scamperdog
12-03-2005, 08:38 AM
The Blazers did look bad at times, and like you said MJCO5 when they would hit they took the game right over, yes Smith did miss alot of calls against PG but would that have made a difference I doubt it, PG looked better when we were on the power play, PG came in played a very simple back to basics game and deserved the win, As for the coach well he is what he is and as fans we just have to put up with the BS and wait for the up and coming players for another 10 years, because remember thats what the team and media preach here now, next year will be better, next year will be better!!! :clap:

Kamfan
12-03-2005, 06:10 PM
What, no props to Roman for tattooing the much more experienced fighter Zimmer? :)

scamperdog
12-03-2005, 06:16 PM
What, no props to Roman for tattooing the much more experienced fighter Zimmer? :)
that was good, Roman may go down as one of the most greatest Russian fighters ever :clap:

MJCO5
12-03-2005, 09:51 PM
Way to go Roman congrats in defentely in order :thumb:

C.F
12-03-2005, 11:49 PM
Is Kamloops the only arena in the Dub that doesn't sell beer? I guess that explains all the old people...

Kamfan
12-04-2005, 01:18 AM
Is Kamloops the only arena in the Dub that doesn't sell beer? I guess that explains all the old people...

I think it's just us and PG. Yes, the Blazers are a team watched, managed, and controlled by old people. The no alcohol policy is just one of many indicators of that.

Sput
12-04-2005, 06:32 PM
Not exactly correct. PG does sell beer and coolers, but only during intermissions, and in the basement near the front entrance. They decided to try this venue and see how it goes, with the possibility of selling it more openly in the future.

MJCO5
12-04-2005, 10:01 PM
we mean who sells it in the stands the blazers sell it the entire game but in the lounge only

Sput
12-05-2005, 01:17 PM
Sorry...I'l clarify. The City of PG sells beer in the basement, kind of set up as a lounge, but not really. Apparently the Cougs do not get any revenues from these sales. If they keep it the same I can't see it working, and I wouldn't mind that really. In this city I don't see the need for having beer in the stands, there is enough that gets snuck in that they don't need to sell it too.

Tinner
12-05-2005, 01:29 PM
In Red Deer, the Centrium sells beer in the stands and reaps all the profits. In the lounge, the Rebels sell canned beer and hard liquor and reap the profits. You can sit in the lounge and watch the game as it is higher than the concourse, situated at one end of the rink.