PDA

View Full Version : Ice Teddy bear toss night

Chipper
12-03-2005, 06:47 PM
Lets hope the Ice get one early and flood the Ice with bears,then we can concentrate on winning the game and filling the net the rest of the night with more goals!

fightstrap50
12-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Its been so long since we had a game at home I can hardly remember what its like.
Oops, oh yes I can, its awesome! We are some of the luckiest fans around for having such a possitive team here. They are making a big impression so far this year and their home record is simply outstandingat 13 and 1. Just one more reason we are so lucky to have this team here. Dont ya love it?

Last nights win must have been a little or a lot satisfying with the comeback win and all plus picking up another 2 points for a stronger lead in our division. So lets look for our guys to come out hard tonight for a little more of a rivalry type game with the Hurricanes as they have played each other well so far and the game have been entertaining. Should be a good one and I cant wait. :clap:

Come out hard and go for the win Ice, we'll be there yelling and cheering you guys on! Woo Hoo!!

GO ICE GO!!!